•28 - Substitute Teacher•

"Baby, we got a substitute teacher in our 5th period, you should come in there wit me," Bryon said to Janeé.

"Don't you think I'ma get in trouble for bein' in there?"

"What'chu mean?"

"What if somebody snitch on me, talkin 'bout 'oooh, you ain't supposed to be in here!'"

"Naw, everybody in my class is hella cool, plus, Eric, Cube and Lay in that class, too."

"Hold up, you said 5th period?"

"Yeah."

"Babe, I can't, we got a test today."

"No y'all dont."

"How you know?"

"Because I overheard Nicki talkin' to Rih about it, y'all test ain't til tomorrow."

"Oooh, you sho right!"

"Come on girl, come to class wit me, just this once. Please baby?"

Bryon flashed his handsome smile at Janeé, which he knew she couldn't resist that smile of his.

Janeé smirked, "aight, aight, I'll do it."

"Bet!" Bryon said excitedly as he kissed her, "you'll have fun wit us, I promise you."

•×•×•×•×•

Fourth period had ended. Bryon's fourth period class was across the hall from Janeé's so he stood by the door to wait for her. The door opened and Janeé and the rest of her class walked out.

"You ready, baby?" Bryon asked.

"Yep, lets go. So what is yo 5th period, again?"

"Psychology."

"Awh hell, y'all crazy asses is takin a psychology class? This should be interesting!"

•×•×•×•×•

"Aye, you got all the homies in yo class!" Janeé said as she looked around the classroom and greeted everyone she knew.

"Shit, I told you everybody in here was cool."

"Aye wadup lil sis, what you doin' in here?"
Layzie said to his sister before hugging her.

"Babe said y'all had a substitute and he wanted me to come in here with him."

"Awh hell shit finna get real up in here!" Lay laughed, "Eric, Cube, look who here!" He said to his friends as they walked in and pointed at his sister.

Cube smiled, "Neé Neé, wadup?!"

"Wadup Itti Bitti?! You got yo classes switched or something?" Eric said to Janeé as she hugged him and Cube.

"Naw I'm just here for today, baby said y'all teacher ain't here today."

"Yeah she'll back tomorrow, man we finna be cuttin' up today!"

"So how you finna pull this off sis?" Lay asked.

"Hell, whoever ain't here today, she can act like she them," Bryon suggested.

"Shit, Khadijah ain't here today," Lay said.

"Uh, yeah she is, she right over there," Janeé pointed at Khadijah.

"Naw you know what? Yvonne ain't here, you can act like you her," said Bryon.

"Dang, Vonnie ain't here?"

"Nope," Layzie replied.

"Or shit, T.T ain't gone be here," Bryon mentioned.

"Wait, T.T in this class?!"