•14 - Home For The Holidays•

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Eric headed over to the door and logged through the peephole. He rolled his eyes and opened the door.

"What do you want, Tomica?"

"I heard you and that bitch finally broke up."

"Who the fuck told you that?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Anyway, why is you here?"

"I just wanna talk."

"About what?"

"Us..."

•×•×•×•×•

"So it's really over between you and Eric, huh?"

"Yeah, La. I can't do it with him anymore. Especially dealing with these bitches Kim and Tomica. Everywhere I turn, there's one or the other fuckin' wit me."

"Yeah but you can't just let these hoes fuck up what y'all got going on, that's gone make them think that they won."

"I don't care, if them two bitches wanna kill each other over him, then they can be my guest."

Trinity walked in the door.

"Are you and Eric not together, anymore?" she asked as she closed the door behind her.

"Nope."

"We were driving past his house and I saw Tomica at his door and he was letting her in the house."

"Oh well, I don't care. She can have his ass and they can raise that baby together."

"Wow, that's crazy, and I really liked y'all as a couple too."

"Yeah but there's no other choice than for me to move on with my life and do better."

•×•×•×•×•

"Omg y'all, I'm so excited! We on Winter Break, there's no school, no snow, Ashanti will be in town for Christmas, I'm just sad that Rashad won't be here," Lauren said to the girls as they were at the mall doing some last minute Christmas shopping.

"Bitch it never snows in L.A," Janeé laughed, "well it rarely ever snows."

"Where's Rashad going to be?" Aaliyah asked.

"He and the family are going to Atlanta to be with his grandma for the holidays."

"That's what's up."

"Is anyone else coming to the house on Christmas?"

"Flesh, Mila and Ciara will be here, Trinity is coming, Mariah will definitely be there to see Ashanti, and some of the crew may stop by."

"What time is Ashanti supposed to be here tomorrow?" Janeé asked.

"She said she'll be here in the morning, between 10 and 11."

"Hey Liyah, you should get this for Eric," Lauren said, holding up a nice watch.

Aaliyah had thought about getting Eric something for Christmas. Deep down she still cared about him and didn't want to spend the holidays upset with him. But after hearing from Trinity that he was around Tomica, she had second thoughts.

"I thought about getting something for him, but I don't know, he may not accept it, considering the terms we're on. Besides, I heard that he and Tomica got back together."

"Naw, that ain't true. I talked to Lisa."

"Well, I'm still iffy about getting him a gift."

"Just do it, and if he don't want it, you can always keep the receipt and get ya money back."