•24 - Sorry For Your Loss•

Lauren and the rest of the ladies got a three day suspension as well. They mentioned that they were helping their sisters/friends by breaking up the fight but they got attacked as well. Bryon told the principal that he saw his sister in the fight and Gavin choking his pregnant girlfriend so he had no choice but to defend them. So she gave him three days as well. Kim's crew on the other hand, as well as Gavin, received the same punishment as Kim as did Ranna and the rest of Tomica's friends.

•×•×•×•×•

Later on that evening, Aaliyah, Eric and Bryon were sitting in the living room watching television.

"BRYON!!" Janeé yelled from the bathroom upstairs.

Bryon ran upstairs and walked in the bathroom. His eyes got big when he saw Janeé on the ground, crying and holding her stomach. There was blood on her legs.

"OH MY GOD, NEÉ!"

"BABE, I NEED TO GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, OWWWWWW!" she cried.

"FUCK!! ERIC!! LI LI!!"

Eric and Aaliyah ran up to the bathroom. Aaliyah's eyes widened in horror.

"OH MY GOD, JANEÉ!!"

"Y'ALL, WE GOTTA GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL ASAP !!"

Eric ran to go start up his car. Bryon picked up Janeé and carried her down the stairs. The four rushed to the Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. After they checked Janeé in, Bryon stayed by her side as Aaliyah and Eric waited in the waiting room.

"I hope everything's alright wit my lil mama," Eric said as he held Aaliyah's hand. Judging by the blood that was running down her legs, he had a feeling it wasn't but he tried his best not to think so negative.

"Me too, why would that girl stoop so low to kick someone who's pregnant in their stomach?"

"Because she's a retarded ass bitch," Eric replied.

"I can't believe she would want to harm an unborn child just because she's so hateful and jealous."

Eric and Aaliyah continued to sit in the waiting room. The longer they waited, the restless they became. Eventually, they saw Bryon walk into the waiting room. His eyes were red and his fists were balled up as if he wanted to hit something or somebody.

"Yo Bryon, what's up? What did the doctor say?" Eric asked.

"...yo..." Bryon started off, but couldn't continue his sentence.

"Bryon, what's goin' on? Talk to us," said Aaliyah.

"... Our lil' shorty is gone, y'all," he said as tears streamed down his face.

Aaliyah placed her hands over her mouth. Eric had a look of hurt and anger across his face. Aaliyah grabbed Bryon and pulled him into a hug. A few tears slid from Aaliyah's eyes. Aaliyah's heart broke for Janeé and Bryon. Her unborn niece or nephew was gone, all because of Ranna. Eric hugged him as well. The three then went into the hospital room. Bryon looked at Janeé, who was looking towards the window. Janeé's eyes were red and puffy. Bryon grabbed her and held her tight. Aaliyah and Eric felt so horrible for the two as they held each other and cried. Janeé, as well as Bryon, wanted to kill Ranna for putting her in this predicament. The two didn't want to come to terms. They wanted to wake up from a horrible dream, but sadly, it was all real and they couldn't believe it. They had lost their baby.

Sorry it took so long ! I been busy cooking, cleaning, spending time with my son and talking on the phone with one of my sisters lol !!! But this chapter is hella short and I couldn't come up with anything extra to put it in it so I apologize !!! But I hated doing this chapter because of Janeé and Bryon losing their baby, and I never thought I'd be posting this chapter right on Mother's Day . Everyone was so happy for them and now their blessing was taken away from them .  But leave a comment, tell me what y'all think about this chapter and I'll see y'all next Sunday !! Hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day, if you're a mommy, happy Mother's Day to you!!! Be blessed !!

P Nut Has Spoken