•19 - Babies Taking Care of a Baby•

"Hey girl, Ashanti told me to tell you that she loves you and to call her if you need anything," Aaliyah said as she walked in Janeé's room.

"She ain't mad?"

"She's a little shocked and sad, but she said you have her blessing. Now Steven and Stanley, they may not be too happy when they find out."

Janeé sighed.

"Sis, it's okay, like Eric said, we gone be here for you. Whatever my niece or nephew needs, we got it."

"Li Li, I'm scared."

"Honey I know you are, but this is what happens when you and your boyfriend continuously lie down in bed with each other. But like I said before, we love you and we'll take good care of you."

All of a sudden, Janeé's phone went off. She pressed the button on her phone to see who it was.

OMG IM GNNA B AN AUNTIE! BITCH IM SAD BT HAPPY 4 U!

"Who's that?" Aaliyah wondered.

"Selena."

"What she say?"

"She happy but sad at the same."

Janeé texted back:

Girl I'm sad and scared ! Bt ig I gta live wit it

"Stanley and Steven should be here, shortly. I told them we needed to talk."

"I know they bouta kick my ass when they find out."

About 5 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Aaliyah got up to go answer the door. She then walked in with Layzie and Flesh and the two didn't look too happy. Mila was with the two as well.

"Yo, I need to tell y'all something," Janeé started off.

"What, that you pregnant?" Layzie responded.

"Wait, who told y'all?!"

"Bizzy came through and chopped it up wit us. Janeé, you 15 years old! You and Bryon can't take care of no kid!" Flesh said.

"I know that, Stan! I didn't ask for this, okay?!"

"Ain't you heard of condoms?!" Layzie stated, "they ain't teach you that in sex ed?!"

"I wish you and Lauren would stop saying that! We used condoms all the time! It broke, aight?! The both of y'all can't even talk, anyway !"

"We ain't talkin ' about me right now, we talkin' about you!" Janeé grew even more irritated.

"Aye, she do got a point though, Lay, remember, we had a little pregnancy scare back when we first started messin' around," Mila told Layzie.

Layzie let out a large sigh.

"Look, I'm not mad, Neé, I'm just a little disappointed. You the youngest out the crew and you havin' a baby before any of us. "

"To keep it 100 wit you, I always thought La was gone get knocked up first, not you. "

Lauren happened to hear her name as she walked past Janeé's room, "Excuse me? What made you believe that?" she said as she walked in.

"You and Trey used to go at it like rabbits!" Aaliyah said.

"We did not!"

Flesh cocked his mouth at Lauren.

"Okay ... sooo, maybe we did do it a lot more than we was supposed to, but shit, can we get off the subject of me, though?!"

"Man i know mama and pops is gone flip they lids when I tell them about this," said Janeé.

"Let's not even tell em," Lauren replied.