•10 - Back In L.A•

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Layzie went down the stairs to see who was at the door. When he opened the door, he was in shock to see who it was.

"Lay, OMG, how are you?!"

"M-Mila?? What's up ma, how you been?" he said as he grabbed his ex girlfriend, Jamila Chilombo, and the two engaged in a big hug. After so many years of being apart, Layzie couldn't believe his eyes! Mila was finally back in his life.

"I've been alright, I really missed you."

"I missed you too, baby," he looked down and noticed that she had a car seat by her feet.

"Aye, you wanna come in for a minute?" he invited.

"Yeah, fa'sho," she replied as he stepped to the side and invited her in. Lay closed the door behind her and the two sat on the couch. Mila pulled the car seat closer to her and pulled out a gorgeous baby girl.

"So who's this beautiful little girl, right here?" Layzie asked.

"Lay, this is my daughter, Kaya Akira Chilombo."

Layzie was a little hurt deep down when he heard 'daughter' come out of her mouth. He always wanted her first child to be with him. But that was too late.

Mila could see the sadness in his face. "Lay, I'm sorry. I didn't think I would ever see you again after my dad moved me out of L.A."

"Naw it's all good, are you still with her daddy?"

"No. We broke up after Kaya was born and I haven't seen him since."

"And how old is your baby?"

"She's 6 months."

"So you mean to tell me this mark ass nigga ain't seen his daughter in 6 months?"

"Basically."

"You know what, fuck that nigga. I'ma help you take care of this baby."

Mila smiled.

"Can I see her?"

Mila handed her daughter over to Layzie.

"What's up, pretty girl?" He said as baby Kaya looked at him and smiled. "You look just like your beautiful mama."

Mila blushed. The love was still there between the two of them. Even though she had a baby, Layzie still loved Mila and was already attached to baby Kaya. He planned to love that little girl and take care of her like she was his very own.

"So where's the fam at?" Mila asked Layzie.

"Ashanti is going to college in New York, Flesh moved out and got his own place, he going to a community college for music, Aaliyah and Lauren is upstairs and Janeé is at Selena's I think."

"MILA !!!" Aaliyah exclaimed as she ran downstairs to greet her.

"Li Li, what's up?!" she hugged Liyah.

"How have you been? How was your flight?"

"Long," they both laughed, "but I been holding up pretty well. What about you?"

"Same, just been dealing with Eric and his bullshit."

"You and Eazy dating now?"

"Right now it's complicated."

"Hi, Mila, you're finally here !!!!" Lauren came from upstairs to join everyone else. She hugged Mila.

"What's up sis?"

"Who's this pretty baby?"

"This is my daughter Kaya."

"A.k.a your new niece," Layzie added.