•9 - Shocking News•

"Aye I just thought about something." Eric said.

"What?"Janeé replied.

"You remember when we made that bet about you and Bryon eventually dating and you told me that it would never happen?"

"Man that bet was so long ago, how old was we, like 5?"she said sarcastically.

"Actually you was 10 and I was 12, you didn't know that nigga until you was 6."

"Duh, Eric."

"Anyway, regardless of whether the bet was old or not, I was still right, Bryon told us y'all are together, so you owe me twenty bucks," Eric smiled.

"Yeah yeah, kiss my ass," Janeé said as she pulled a twenty and slid it across the table to Aaliyah so she could give it to Eric.

"Tell you what, ill take this $20 and buy you dinner, your treat," Eric joked as he proudly claimed his earnings. Janeé laughed.

"Dude, I'm bouta punch you."

As the two tables talked about Janeé and Bryon finally becoming an item after taking 80 years to admit their true feelings, Eric felt his phone vibrate. It was Tomica calling him. He pressed ignore. A few seconds later, his phone vibrated again. Aaliyah noticed he had an annoyed look on his face.

"Baby, is everything alright?" she asked him.

"Awh yeah, I'm straight," he lied. He wished that Tomica would leave him alone and let him go on with his life.

•×•×•×•×•

"Tomica, what the fuck do you want?!"

"Eric, I need to talk to you about something!"

"Look Tomica, I don't give a fuck about what you gotta say to me!"

"Eric, can you just chill out for a minute?! I've been trying to talk to you about this for a while!!"

"What, Tomica?! What the fuck is so damn important to where you need to stop and talk to me about it, huh?!"

"Eric, I'm pregnant!"

Eric was silent for a second, "What the fuck that got to do with me?!"

"Eric, the baby is yours. I ran into Aaliyah today and let her ass know that-" Eric cut her off.

"Bitch why the fuck would you run and tell my girl that for?!"

"Because I had to let that bitch know! Yeah she may be your girl, but I'm baby mama, so I'm here for the long run!"

"Fuck you, Tomica!" Eric hung up on her.

Eric slid his hands down his face. Tomica was pregnant and here she was running her damn mouth to Aaliyah before he could even say anything. But the one thing he really wanted to know was: was the baby even his? He had questions, and she better have had some answers for it. Eric's thoughts were interrupted when he heard someone banging on his door. He knew for a fact that it was Aaliyah. He looked out the peephole and he was right. He prepared himself for what she was getting ready to say to him. He opened the door and in stormed Aaliyah and it looked as if she had been crying due to her red eyes.

"Eric, what the fuck?! Why is this bitch coming up to me telling me that she pregnant wit yo kid?!" Aaliyah screamed at him.

"Baby, I swear, I didn't even know she was pregnant until just now!"

"How could you do this to me, Eric?! I loved you, I trusted yo ass, and this is what the fuck I get?!"

"Aaliyah, calm down! I never even messed around with her while I was with you! Who's to say that that baby is even mine?!"