•7 - Make U Mine

S/N: I think you guys might really enjoy this chapter. It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to edit this chapter . Lol jk but fr though . You'll be surprised at what happens. So with that being said, I bring you Chapter 7:

"Okay, fuck, marry, kill! Aaliyah, here's your three: Eric, Elgin, Robert."

Aaliyah thought about it for a second, "Let's see, I'll marry Eric fa'sho, fuck Elgin and kill Robert."

"I shoulda known," Lisa smiled and rolled her eyes, "Ok, Lauren: Rashad, Wayne, Tremaine."

"Pssh, that's easy! Marry Rashad, fuck Tremaine, and kill Wayne!"

"Alright, alright. Now with you, Janeé, out of Bryon, August, and Jerome, who would you fuck, who would you marry, and who would you kill?"

Janeé sat and thought about it. Normally, her first response would have been to kill Bryon. But after the incident the night before, she honestly didn't know what she would do to him.

"To keep it 100 wit you... I honestly couldn't even tell you..."

The girls all froze and looked at Janeé with shocked expressions on their faces. Aaliyah had her mouth dropped and Lisa had almost spit out the Pepsi she was drinking.

"What?" Janeé raised an eyebrow.

"Woah, woah, woah, somebody pinch me because I cannot believe what I'm hearing," Aaliyah said.

"You do realize the names I mentioned, right?" Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Bryon, Jerome and August."

"And the one guy that constantly irritates the living shit out of you everyday, you mean to tell me you wouldn't KILL him ?!"

"Yeah because right now you would be telling us how you'd want to kick his ass off of the Empire State Building or something like that," Lauren stated.

"Yeah, maybe I feel different today, so what?"

The girls were silent for a few seconds.

"... I FUCKIN' knew it !!! You DO like him !!!!" Lisa shouted in excitement.

The girls, except for Janeé all screamed and started a commotion. Lisa felt as if this was the perfect time to tease her.

"Janeé and Bryon sitting in a tree. F-"

"WHOA WHOA WHOA, homeskillet, you doin' too much now. It ain't goin down like that."

"Ok so if I switched it to kiss, marry, fuck, which would you pick?"

"Ok, now you just tryna be funny!"

"Pretty soon I'ma have a sister-in-law named Janeé," Selena said with a smile.

"Yeah, you thought!"

"Yeah I've noticed ever since he came to your aide at the party last night, you've been acting real different when someone mentions his name."

"Man why is we on the subject of Bryon, what about you and Eric?" Janeé pointed at Aaliyah.
"Hey I don't have to deny my love for Eric. Everybody knows that's my baby. YOU on the other hand, you know you like Tupac and-"

"Tupac?!"

"My bad, i didn't mean to say him, he must be talking about me, anyhoo, I meant you know you like BRYON, and he know he likes you, so y'all both need to stop playing games and be together!"

"Dude, Bryon does nothing but talk shit to me on a daily!"

"Honey, in his case, it's called flirting."