Chapter 63

Three years later.

A lot of time has certainly passed and now the game have finally graduated from university, it was a tear filled and emotional day but the Akatsuki weren't that worried cause they were sticking together no matter what.

The last few days of university was.... Fun.  If you wanna call it that with Sakura,  Kiba and Naruto pulling pranks and causing chaos throughout the school.

But alas,  the great news was that Shikamaru finally grew a pair of balls and asked Hanabi out, and now they were going strong.
Many girls were jealous and many boys were furious, but what can they say? Hard luck there buddy.

"so,  we're finished. "  Kisame said, munching on a slice of pineapple, Hidan besides him,  looking gloomy
"no more causing trouble in school. "

"shut the fuck up idiot. " Hidan grumbled.
"I hope you choke. "

"even after all these years of school,  Hidan your mouth had never changed. " Pein muttered

"shut up fucker, like if you're one to talk."

Pein felt his eyebrows raise at that and shrugged, not even going to deny it.
Temari coughed to hide a laugh.

They were all sitting at a large table,  in the middle of the hall,  the graduation ceremony having ended already but they wanted to stay a little longer, so many memories came and went in this place. It was great.

"why is swearing all you guys ever do?. " Ino sighed.

Hidan Gave her a funny look,  and shrugged.
"it's good to swear sometime, releases that extra stress you have. "

She just rolled her eyes at that ridiculous answer.

"what are you guys planning after?. " Sakura asked from her placed besides Itachi.

"I don't know yet. " TenTen mumbled
"Hey Sak,  wanna  open up a business?. "

"what business?. "

"come on chick,  a restaurant! You know we have killer skills at cooking."

Sakura looked a bit doubtful, a restaurant? Sure she knew she could cook but she would need a lot of help with.  Her eyes lit up as she turned to all the girls of the group.

"what you guys say? You in?. "

Temari and Konan immediately agreed and the rest followed.

"Great,  I'm glad,  cause I really don't want to separate from you girls yet. " Sakura confessed.

The guys just shook their heads and smiled, it's no Wonder or surprise that the girls would stick together after school.

"what about you guys?. " TenTen asked.

Itachi shrugged, he glanced at Shisui, Obito and Madara.
"we're thinking of joining the force." The girls cheered at that.

"awesome!. " they cheered.  

Kiba rolled his eyes,  high fiving Naruto.
"well,  we're think of  running a pranking business together. "

"yea,  can't get enough of some good ole jokes. "

"that always get you two ended up in a jail cell. " Temari said

"yes,  it's amazing that Sakura never ended up in a jail cell. " Ino added.

Both Sakura and TenTen turned to face her with blank expressions on their face,  that clearly said along the lines of.  Ino-are-you-a-dumbass?.

"Do we need to remind you of what happened fours years ago idiot?. " TenTen said  calmly
"both Sakura and I were in a jail cell,  a damp,  smelly,  disgusting jail cell I might add."

They both had moved on from that, buried in the past,  and it was truly a ironic situation really,  Sakura and TenTen were the only two girls from the group that had scares all over their bodies.
Konan and Temari had a bit,  but not so serious. 

Too say that was one of the most terrible experiences of their life's would be an understatement
And that's why those two bitches came out fighting.

"alright bitches, I'm hungry. " Ino suddenly said standing up,  causing Obito to roll his eyes at her determined look.

Note to self,  never mess with a girl and her food,  if you don't want to lose your life that is.

Sakura grinned and pretty soon the girls were strutting down the hallway,  like they owned it.

"How about some teriyaki?. " Temari asked as they all eyed the food.

"how about all of it. " Hidan asked appearing out of nowhere a plate of snacks piled high in his hand.

"are you gonna eat all that?. " konan asked

"hell fucking yes bitch."

She rolled her eyes,  grabbed a plate and filled it with food also
Might as well enjoy herself for the rest of the night.

The next day,  a very excited Temari busted through the front door of the Akasuna  household with a wide grin and dashed up the stairs to Sakura's room and jumped on the bed next to the sleeping girl.

"wake up sak!. " she said shaking her.
"we got  to go now. "

"what the hell Tem?. "

"we gotta go now,  concert starts in about two hours!. "

"concert?. " Sakura mumbled confused before her eyes opened wide and she leaped out the bed,  grabbing her clothes and dashing into the bathroom.

While Temari laughed her ass off.  Sakura hurried got dressed.
"How could I have forgotten that Three Days Grace,  Bring Me The Horizon and Sleeping with Sirens were having a live performance here!. " she grumbled.

Temari shrugged as the two of them rushed making it in time and meeting up the others,  enjoying the concert they were waiting for so long.

What ever the future held for the Group that battled through everything that was thrown at them,  they were gonna welcome it arms wide open.

Sakura,, TenTen and the girls?.
Well,  you could throw them to the wolves,  but tomorrow they'll come back, leaders of the whole damn pack. Cause that's what they are.

Warriors. 

Finally!!!!

Hey guys,  I wanna say thank you too all my readers and supporters who stuck with me through this crazy books.

When I started this book with my little cousin, I didn't think it would be such a enjoyment to you guys and I thank you for all the wonderful votes and comments that made smile and laugh and encouraged me to keep writing

I love these books and I plan on keeping writing,  cause I have other ideas in mind.

Also,  I have a short sequel in store, I'll be starting it soon, hope you guys are excited.

Thanks guys!.
I love you guys really,  and I can't wait to see you guys on the next book!

Bye!!!!

                                        Sakura Out xoxoxo