Chapter Six.

Ichiru stared at Sasori for a good few minutes, mulling over his words in his mind, did he really ask what he think he just asked?. It was all so surreal.

He wasn't given time to answer though, cause the same dog, that busted his car up came running down the stairs, straight to the Kiba kid, grabbing onto his pant leg and pulling.

" Whoa, down boy, what's the matter?. " Kiba asked, patting Akamaru's head, the dog just tugged on his pants and ran upstairs, giving him the signal to follow. Which he did.

"I'm gonna see what's wrong! Be right back." He yelled, running after his dog.

The rest of them just blinked rapidly at the whole thing.

Meanwhile, Kiba sprinted down the sidewalk, following his dog to wherever he was taking him.
As akamaru turned a corner, he did and stopped as soon as he saw what was happening.

The sound of metal clashing, with grunts of pain and squirts of blood reached his ear, the metallic smell filling his nostrils.
But the thing that made his blood boil and his fangs grow wasn't the fighting, no, it was the person who was fighting.

Standing in the middle of a bunch of guys dressed in black, mask covering their faces, was his little sister, battered, bruised and breathing hard. His anger took hold of him that moment and he attacked, running his way towards them, Kiba jumped into the air, landing directly in the middle, claws out and slashing, taking down one by one as he let his body move on its own.

His mind was focused on his sister, pulling out his claws from the stomach of one of the assassin he turned around to speak to his sister, but instead, he was greeted with the warm splash of blood straight to his face, and watched in horror as a sword was pushed through his little sister's side, blood pouring out of the fresh wound.

Tears spilled down his cheeks as the realized what just happened, Kiba rushed forward, and caught TenTen before she could face plant into the concrete, not even bothering with the assassin behind her, he blocked out his cry for help as Akamaru bit into his neck, crushing his windpipe, all he was focused on was the pale form of his light, his baby sister.

"Come on, come on!. Stay with me sweetie, your not allowed to die yet, your not allowed to leave me yet, your... Not allowed.. To leave... Your brother.. Yet." He sobbed.

TenTen groaned and Kiba perked up, she would live, that he'll make sure of.
" Sakura!. " he exclaimed, picking TenTen up and rushing down to the house he just came from, he didn't care if he was getting blood on his clothes, he was only concerned with getting his sister help.

Kiba zoomed through the house, akamaru on his trail and bursted through the basement door, panting heavily as he wobbled into the room.

" Saki, please.... Help her.... Sakura." He pleaded, dropping to his knees as his feet could no longer hold him up, cradling TenTen to his chest protectively.
Tears rushing out of his eyes, he couldn't stop them if he wanted too.

Sakura ripped herself out of Itachi's arms and rushed towards Kiba, dropping to her knees in front of him, her hands trembling as she reached forward, blood, there was so much blood, god this couldn't be happening.

" Lay her down on the sofa, Kiba." She rasped.

Sai and Itachi scooted out of the way as Kiba rested his sister on the cushions.

" Kiba, get me some warm water and a washcloth." She ordered, tying her shirt into a knot at the bottom. " Akamaru, I want you to transform into Kiba and bring me a tub filled with water also." She said, he gave a wolf, a poof of smoke, then he disappeared, up the stairs.