Chapter 37.

Song of the day: Point of authority.

Artist: Linkin Park.

Sai eyed the man in front of him with barely hidden distain, something about him just didn't sit right with him. And he was about to be proved right.

"Kids, they is Jean,"  his mother said "Jean, these are my kids, my oldest, Sasori" she pointed to the bored looking teen, who merely gave a nod in greeting.

"My second, Sai." He gave a small wave with a blank face.

"And my youngest, Sakura." Who inclined her head.. Something passed through the eyes of the tall looking, brown haired, black eyed man and Sasori instantly caught on to that look, his own eyes narrowing in return.

Looks like they were gonna have to keep an eye on him.

And no sooner did he make a move the very next  day, well night really.
Sakura had agreed to be the bait, and for once and her brother's agreed.
They didn't mention this to their mom, come on as soon as the woman gets a date, you just can't break the news to her that her man is also after their little sister.

So when Sakura was washing the dishes, and their mom went upstairs did they make their move.

Sakura, for her part wasn't even nervous, this guy wasn't even dangerous but, still she had to be alert.
So, here she was humming under her breath, as she scrub the plates clean and put them anyway.

She could feel his eyes on her and it was down right creepy.
Sasori, Sai hurry your asses up!.

She thought, because if she attacked him now, she would end up with a human shape dent in the house wall.

"Well hello." The purred greeting made her cringe, like seriously.. Eww.

She pretended to be surprise and turned around, and scowled at him.
"Excuse me?. Are you talking to me?."

He licked his lips and grinned at her.
" so, your the one Satoshi wants, mighty beautiful you are."..

She froze in surprise, before her eyes flashed in anger but she didn't move From her place, her face like stone and her arms crossed.

"What, no answer, guess I'll just have to take you myself.".. His hands outstretched to grab her, but before he could even reach her.

Ink snakes suddenly coiled around his ankles and Chakra strings shot around him, slamming him back against the wall.

" that's as far as you go buddy. ". The voice of the eldest Akasuna sibling said as he appeared out of the shadows along with his brother.

Jean felt his eye twitch as he struggled against the bandage keeping him still.
" well, well, Satoshi should have really warned me about you two.".

Sai grinned at him in a feral way.
"No one goes after our sister and makes it out alive." He gave the man a piercing look.
"And that includes your sorry ass."..

However before they could do anything, Sayuri chose that moment to walk into the kitchen and froze..
"Kids?." She muttered.
"What's going on."

"Oh, thank Kami, Sayuri tell these kids to release me at once!." Jean said.

Sasori snarled, tightening his strings causing him to wince.
"Shut the bloody hell up dumbass, you lost all points in my book when you approached my sister, even more you pretend to date my mother to get close to her daughter, despicable."

Sayuri stood still, taking in what she just heard.
"Does that mean?..."

"Yes, mom." Sai answered "he's working for Satoshi."

Sayuri felt her eyes grow cold, her hands balling into fists. .
" So, let me get this straight, you pretend to date me, get close to me so you could get a chance to grab my daughter and high tail it out of here?." She took a step forward and grabbed onto His hair and wretched His head backwards.
"If you think your gonna succeed, then you're dead wrong buddy."
Her voice frosty as she said next.

"I want you to tell your boss, that if he wants a fight, then I suggest he stop sending kids to do his job, and grow some fucking balls and come here himself."

A squeak left Jean's mouth as she tugged his head more viciously. And he nodded.

Sakura and Sai were snickering as they leaned against each other. To see a grown man brought down to his knees, right in front of them was to hilarious to ignore.

"Perfect." Sayuri smiled, the she suddenly lashed her feet out and kicked Jean between the legs, extremely hard that everyone swore they heard something crack.

Jean let out a high pitch keen and sank to the ground as Sasori let him go to turn away and snicker.

"Then we understand each other." Sayuri said bending down to speak again.
"Tell that ex-husband of my that If he wants my daughter, he's gonna have to go through me first, got it."

At that Jean's pain filled nod, she nodded satisfied for now.
"Good," she hummed nudging him with her toe " now get the hell out of my fucking house."

As he quickly scrambled up to run out the door, still holding his crotch. Sasori quickly sent his strings, to slam the door behind him, snacking him on the arse, and hearing the yelp from outside told him he got a direct shot.

They all laughed before sighing.
"Mom." Sai said.
"You should really check out who you wanna date before you actually date them."

Sayuri smiled and nodded
"I promise that I will honey.".

" I have a feeling that Something us gonna happen soon." Sasori mumbled.
"I gotta tell the gang about this." He said turning to head up the stairs.

Sakura smiled at her mother.
"I didn't know you could be so vicious mom.".

Sayuri laughed delighted as she pulled her two youngest into a hug, pressing kisses to their foreheads as she held them tightly.

" well," she hummed.
"When someone wants to mess with my children, I get nasty and yes that means your idiot father also."

Sai and Sakura nodded against her as they linked hands.
"Let's hope that the day he decides to actually be a man and shows himself, let's pray that we make it out unharmed." Sayuri whispered.

Sasori joined the hug also, as they sat together, they decided that it was time to fight back, no sitting around and waiting, it was time for a counter attack, fine Satoshi and his location, and only one person to help then with that.

Time to pay a little visit to Sasuke Uchiha.

Hey guys!.

Sorry for a bit late update.

But as I said before I'm catching up on my anime's.

I have finished watching Kiba, awesome anime by the way.

Then I gave finished watching Gugure Kokkuri-san. Funny like hell really suggest it. ;).

And the last one I watched just yesterday,

Nurarihyon No Mago.
To be honest, fell in love with this anime
Still watching it lol.

Plus I'm kinda working on a
Harry Potter and Attack on Titan crossover.

Its a Harry/Draco and a Eren/Levi fanfic.. Still in works though.

Also working on a Nurarihyon no Mago fanfic so I'm gonna be busy hehe..

Butttttt!!! I promise to update soon again!. So I'll see you guys next update, which probably be next few days.

Ja!