Chapter eleven.

Naruto sighed, not really expecting his day to go like how it did but who was he too predict such things?. He was just about to get up from his position in the lunch room, and head out. When the door suddenly flew open with a bang. Revealing Sakura with a shit eating grin on her face.

" Naruto!." She cheered skipping over to him, and latching onto his arm immediately.
" come, we got business to attend to." She said way to cheerfully.

The little sadist.

"Wait, wha?!. Sakura-chan, whats going on!?." He asked desperately as she dragged him.
Instead of answering the poor blonde, she hummed in thought as she pulled him along.

He sighed; already knowing he wasn't gonna get and answer.

Five minutes later, he was standing in front of his crush, Itachi, Gaara and some guy he didn't know.
" uhh?."

Well, what else could he say?.

Nanami shifted side to side form beside Sakura, who was carefully pulling off her jacket, so she wouldn't reveal too much skin.
And turned her to face Naruto.

The blonde in question felt his eyes grow wide.
" what the hell?." He muttered.
Sakura nodded.

" yes, its marks, and she gets abused, that guy over there, " she pointed to said brute.
" is responsible for all the marks on her skin."

Naruto turned to face him, a sneer on his face.
" what the hell man!. That's not how you treat a girl, if you want to hit something so bad, try a punching bag."

" oh really, then I guess you'll have to be a substitute then."

And without warning, his face was suddenly snapped to the side, with blood running down in tiny streams.
Nanami gasped, and was about to open her mouth, but Sakura told her not too. Naruto was strong enough, he didn't need anyone protecting him from simple things like this.

Naruto sighed, wiping the blood out from under his nose and eyebrow.
He faced  the idiot with a bored expression on his face, before he moved, taking the guys hands and twisting them uncomfortably behind his back. A joint could he heard cracking.

"Listen here dumbass. I don't care who you think you are, but do that to me again and you'll have more to worry about that your arms being broken."

Putting more pressure onto his hold and effortlessly breaking and arm, which one?. He didn't particularly care.
Not when this guy feels he could do what even he wanted to innocent girls.

" one more thing." He hummed, hoisting the guy up effortlessly.
" I don't want to see you any where near her again, otherwise that will be the last time you ever see sunlight."

And with that he dragged the brute, with a broken wrist and a broken arm off to the universities office, leaving behind two smirking boys and smug pink haired girl and a gaping Nanami.

Wow, she thought, where has he been all my life?.

" come on, let's go Naruto will deal with the rest." Gaara Said, stuffing his hands into his pockets and turning away.

"Don't worry Nanami." Sakura grinned, " Naruto will take good care of you. "

And with that she left a flushed red Nanami, as she skipped away up to her boyfriend.

The man shifted on the couch, as he flipped through channels on the small TV of the hotel.
He wasn't really interested in watching anything at the time, but he still put it on.

The ringing of his cell phone got his attention at once.
Swiftly getting off the cushions, he made his way over to his phone on the isle in the room.