Chapter Three

The Sun's rays were merciless, being extra hot as it streamed through the cracks in the thin curtain.

Spears of sunlight streamed into the Uchiha household, hitting all those who were asleep on the floor. Most of them huddled in groups of two as they slept blissfully.

Peaceful of course, that is until the Sun's rays had to land directly in Naruto's eyes.

Naruto furrowed his eyebrows in his sleep, trying to figure out what the ray of light was.

Was he in heaven?.

Was it God?.

All thoughts were quickly dismissed as the warmth began to build up behind his eyelids.
He shot awake, accidentally pushing Ino, who was on him, onto the floor as he began to scream, full on panic.
"It hurts! The fire burns!. The fire burns Gollum in his sleep!."

Deidara suddenly shot up as well, screaming as the so called 'fire', landed in his own eyes.
Still half alseep he started to scream as well, after hearing Naruto wail.
"Frodo! Frodo! Fro~do!."  He screamed as his eyes snapped wide open as he knealt on the floor.

Kiba shifted besides him, twisting around, frightened by Naruto and Deidara's voices so early in the morning.
He groaned, as he spoke in a demonic voice, his voice slurring, covering his eyes as he tried to go back to sleep.
" Run, you fools!."

Naruto then opened his eyes.
"Huh?." He looked at his hands.
" I'm not on fire?. "

"Dumb ass." Obito who was already awake, rolled his eyes.
"Of course not."

"Well." Naruto copied his tone.
"No need to sass me so early in the morning, Obito!. "

Sakura groaned as she rolled over on the bed, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
"Is it morning already?. "

" Apparently, it is." TenTen Said, as she sat up, giving her beloved boyfriend a slightly, sleepy glare.
" Dei, as much as I love you, please don't be yelling so early in the morning. " she grumbled.

Said guy laughed, as he crept up to her, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her head gently.
"Sorry, babe." He chuckled.

She groaned and buried her face in his chest, closing her eyes back.

" What time is it?." Temari asked as she got up.

" 10:55." Obito replied.

Ino groaned as she got up.
Her head spinning slightly.
"Next time we have a sleep over, I'm putting Naruto outside. " she threatened.

Said guy laughed nervously.
"Heh, sorry Ino."

They looked as Itachi yawned, sitting up with a small groan.
"Hmm, why are you all so noisy?." He asked, rubbing his eyes, the girls squealing at how adorable he looked with bed hair.

Kiba whined as he rolled over trying to sleep.
He huffed, rolling on to his stomach, laying his arms flat at his sides, and flopped his head onto the carpeted floor, with a whiny sound leaving his lips.

" Um, Kiba?. "Came Pein's amused voice from besides Temari.
"What are you doing?. "

"Dying." He replied cheerfully.

A snort was heard and the room was filled with happy laughter.

"Come on, let's go, my mom must have already prepared breakfast for us." Itachi said, as he started to slid of the bed, stopping to kiss Sakura on her temple, before getting up completely.

At the sound of breakfast Kiba and Naruto were up instantly, already racing out the door to  brush their teeth.

" Wow, I just learned a new trick to pull on those two." Pein chuckled.

"Alright. " He said. " let's go fill our stomachs, then we shall discuss, which college you guys wanna go." He said as he raised up.

"Then we'll plan what were gonna do about Sakura-chan's father, if it means were gonna fight, then we fight."

Ohayo minna!.

I know I'm a wee bit late on my update.. Gomen na!.

So I took your suggestion and decided, heh to the heck with it imma do some surprise pairings a lil crossover with another one of my wonderful animes..

The story is just getting started so don't go anywhere lolz.

I'm sorry if its short by the way, I'm was typing at three am yesterday night, so I got time to finally post it ha ha! Yay me!.

Tell me how I did on this one k .
Votes and comments are highly appreciated.

Ja, until next update!.