Chapter 60

Sorry for the late update kiddies!!....

Work is a pain in the fudging ass, literally..
So I hope I get this weekend coming off so I can properly update my books.

If not... Well hard luck for me eh, but I'll still try.

So without further ado... Onto the book.

Ah, school. The place where the kids can relax and get educated, and some....well let's not get into that as yet shall we?.

Hinata gave her cousin a wave as Gaara dragged his butt off to only God knows where and smiled as Sasori wrapped her up in his arms.
"Cute aren't they?."

She giggled, of course they were and she was very happy that her cousin was happy, before she remembered something important.

"Oh gosh!." She gasped, spinning around to look at her boyfriend.
"I totally forgot!."

"What did you forget Hinata-chan?." Deidara asked, as he walked up to them.

"My little sister is coming home form Abroad today!.". She said eyes shining, looking like she wanted to cry.

" hey, hey." Sasori said, hugging her tightly
"Its alright, I'm sure you're dad would be here already to pick you up."

And as soon as he said that, a small girl came running towards them, looking out of breath.

"Excuse me!." She gasped.
"Miss Hinata. The Secretary told me to Inform you that your father is here to get you." She explained.

Sasori and Deidara grinned, both laughed at the same time.
"See, go we'll see you later." Sasori said and with a kiss from Sasori and a hug from Deidara she left.

"So?." Ino began.
"Can anyone tell me, WHERE THE FUDGING HELL IS HINATA!."

"Chill pig, " Sakura said, wincing. Her poor ears.
"Saso-nii said that her dad came to pick her up so they could go get her sister, who by the way is coming home today."

"Oh." Ino slumped.
"Silly me,"

Temari patted her on the back, trying hard to keep her facial features blank, she so badly wanted to laugh.
All the girls were.

It was actually Yukina who broke first and the rest followed.
Laughing so hard until the tears started flowing...

"I hate you guys." Ino pouted
"You're all a bunch of meanies."

"Like you aren't one off us, bitch." TenTen smirked.

"Fucking Touché."

Sai suddenly plopped down between Sakura and Tsurumi.
Kissing Tsurumi on the cheek and his beloved sister on the temple...

"Wonder how big her sister will be?." He said, obviously the little bastard was listening in.

Sakura shrugged.
"I'm guessing... 17?.. She was younger than us when her dad sent her away."

"So how come her sister got to go away to study and not her?." Nanami asked.

"Her dad wanted both of them to go actually." TenTen explained
"But Hinata decided that she rather be here, with us."

"That's sweet." Tsurumi said.

"Yeah, so her sister got to go and she stayed back." Temari smiled.
"She didn't regret it one bit."

Sakura grinned,
"That's our Hinata."

Sasori suddenly appeared besides her, kissing her and Sai temples lovingly.
It seems when his girlfriend is missing, he showers his siblings with extra affection, not that he doesn't spoil them to death already.

"Hinata says that tomorrow her dad is signing her sister up to attended here, so we'll probably meet her then." He said.

"Nice." Sai said, highfiving his older brother.

"Already ladies and gentleman, if you take this area and divide it, by..." Sakura tuned the teacher with a low groan, banging her head on the desk lightly, knowing if she banged any harder even a little bit, she would crack the table.

"Why the hell is math so god damn boring?." Naruto whined from besides her, Kiba on the other side, her husband just behind her, his feet propped up on the back of her feet, behind her bum.

"That's a good question Buddy." She heard Kiba said and could literally hear the wicked grin in his voice.
"Unfortunately I don't got the answer for ya."

"Then you no good, Buddy."  There was a small yelp as Kiba smacked Naruto over the head and ducked before the professor could see.

She rolled her eyes with a smile.
These two were her partner in crime, her go too pranksters.
Her buddies.

Itachi reached forward to tug both their hair and they jumped.
"Then why don't you do what your buddy is doing." He indicated to Sakura whose head was resting on her arms, her eyes closed.
"Anything important I'll teach you later."

They both grinned at him.
"Thanks Tachi-nii, you're the best."

He merely smiled, waving them off.
"You're spoiling them." Pein said from besides him.

"What can I do." He said, eyes sad.
"I always wanted more younger brothers, now that I got them, I plan to keep them around."

"And what about your real brother?."
Madara yawned besides him.

"Well, until he grows up and stop acting Like a spoiled brat, I shall welcome him back." Itachi stated, a frown on his face.

"If, being the key word." Deidara, he and Sasori snickered.

They all did, before the professor cleared his throat.
"Pay attention, Mr Uchiha, Mr Iwa, Mr Namikaze and Mr Akasuna."

They all sighed, and straightened in their seats

"How unfair," Deidara whined quietly.
"He didn't even tell those three anything." He pointed to Saki, Naru and Kiba.

"They're asleep, numbskull." Sasori said.

Deidara pouted, his arms crossed and he stayed like that until the bell rung.

"So, Hinata sister's coming back?." Sayuri said. And Sakura nodded, her cheeks looking like a chipmunk's as she chewed.

"Yup," she swallowed.
"Can't wait to see how she's grown."

"Her name was.. Hanabi right?."

Sakura nodded, she really couldn't wait to see how Hanabi has grown.

The next day, the Akatsuki could be seen by their usual large table, chatting away, laughing and smiling.

When Hinata sudden appearance had them smiling, as she guided a young girl towards them, and they were all surprised how much she looked like a female Neji, Very beautiful.

"Ohayo minna." She smiled.
"I would like you guys to meet my younger sister, Hanabi.".

The girl smiled at them, and waved shyly.
" hello. "

She was greeted like she was a member that never left, hugs and kisses, making the girl flush.
For that Hinata was grateful.

Hanabi meet her cousin, her soon to be brother in law and his siblings, her sisters best friends, the beautiful pink haired girl and her dark and handsome husband. The set of very beautiful girls that surrounded her. The two leaders of the Akatsuki and all the members.
She was greeted warmly by all of them.

And she liked that she got the feeling of being welcomed into a real loving family.

One thing the girls noticed though, was the way Hanabi would blush bright red when her eyes landed on Shikamaru, and the way her milky eyes would linger on him and she would flush even more.

All the girls looked at each other and grinned, mentally squealing.

They got a new pairing to hook up!..

Hinata was happy her sister was happy and hopefully finds love she missed out since young.