Chapter Seven

The Akasuna household was quiet, except the constant ticking of the large clock in the living room, it was other wise peaceful.

Well, in some words.

The door flew open with a bang, revealing a dangerously pissed Iwa Deidara.

The recently moved prisoners, who were now seated in the living room table, jumped as they heard the loud sound.

Ichiru stared at the stranger, while the others breathed a lil calmer. Sai was behind him, with two beautiful blonde haired girls, that were drop dead gorgeous.

The pink haired beauty, that was their target, immediately ran up to the two and Hugged them tightly, light sobs escaping her.

Itachi smiled softly at his girlfriend, she finally let her tears to pass, after keeping them in for so long.

Temari, obvious to the situation, frowned a bit, wrapping her arms around the girl.
" Sak, what's wrong?. " her gaze landed on the two unknown guys in the room and her eyebrows knitted together.
" And who the fuck are those guys?."

Sakura laughed lightly, Temari always makes her feel better no matter what.
" TenTen, " she began, " Teny was...attacked, I -". Tem cut her of before she could finish.

" What?!. How the hell did that happen?. Where is she now?."

Sakura smiled softly.
" come on let's go, you'll get to see her, we gotta to do it now, because when Deidara finally clams down." She looked at Deidara then at ichiru and Ty.
" I don't think we'll be able to hold him back."

The two guys gulped heavily as the words left her pretty little mouth, then looked at the steaming blonde man in front.

"Dei- dei?." He looked at her.
Face still red from all the fury, he had yet to say a word though.

" Sakura."  Said girl, jumped as she heard her name being called, turned around to see Kiba leaning against the wall, rubbing his eyes.
" You guys can go see her now, I'll leave you for a bit."

She nodded and lead the three to her bedroom, leaving the rest in the living room.
It was silent, until Ty decided to speak.

" So whose the blonde guy?."

Kiba gave a weak snort.
" You saw the girl, I brought in?." They nodded at his question.
" That's my little sister. "

Ty felt his eyes widen a bit.

" And that blonde guy as you put it..... Is my brother in law." Kiba stated.

Ichiru took this info in rather calmly, Ty pretended to, they could as him gulp nervously.

" So, I suggest, you guys be very careful on how you talk around him, cause, he'll snap the way he is right now."

They took his advice to heart.

Deidara breathed in sharply at the sight of his lover, bandaged up and sleeping peaceful on her best friends bed.

"Oh, my gosh!." Ino gasped as Temari felt her breath hitch, the tears burning.

" TenTen!. " they rasped, stepping forward to grab both of her hands in their own.

Deidara glided to the other side of her, grasping his girlfriend's cheek gently, rubbing soothing circles as he reprimanded himself over and over to calm the  hell down.

He dropped a kiss onto her forehead, before turning on his heel and stalking out the bedroom, Sakura right behind him, allowing the girls a moment of privacy with TenTen.

Deidara reached to the bottom of the stairs and growled as he walked to the living room.
His mind was running in circles and all he could focus on was to murder Someone.

The aura around him was tense and dangerous, anyone stupid enough to attack him now, would end up dead.

" Alright, let's get down to business."

Ohayo guys.
I'm sorry for the late update!.

My boyfriend has be demanding attention as of late and I had to gv him it.

I promise to update soon.

Ja ne