Chapter 52

#I AM THE CHANGE.
#MAKE CHESTER PROUD.

Takane Namikaze, honestly did not know what happened, as a knock came to his door, he had rushed to answer, only to be greeted by a fist Straight to the mouth.

"Nice." Kiba grinned, nudging Naruto next to him.

"If he gets him in the nuts, I'm all game." Naruto said.

It was that exact moment that Jiraiya kneed the man straight between the legs, as if hearing the boys bet.
Everyone winced ad takane went down, his hands cupping his crotch, mouth and nose bleeding and a high pitch kneeling sound passing through his lips.

Jiraiya wasted no time in coming right over.

"Ah," Hidan huffed.
"A old man vs a old man.... Kinda Savage."

"Yea well,"  Yahiko added cheekily.
"You could pass being a old man too." Only to be trapped in a headache as Hidan snarled playfully.

"Some things never cease to amaze me I guess." Kakuzu commented.

Jiraiya rolled his eyes at all the snickering coming from the kids behind him and looked down at the groaning man on the floor by his feet.

"You and I are going to have a very long chat, Takane." He stated bending down to grab the man by his arm and pull him up, pushing him inside and leaving the kids to follow behind him.

"Now." Jiraiya sneered throwing the still whimpering man on the red colored couch, taking a seat himself as the Akatsuki circled themselves around him.
"I believed that you have some answers I'm looking for."

"What the hell are you talking about, Jiraiya?." Takane rasped.

Jiraiya merely raised a eyebrow at him.
"Oh, I believe you know exactly what I'm talking about, its been exactly fifteen years since minato and kushina died, and I find it really odd that I've only gotten meet one of my godson, when I remembered that I had two."

The gang watched as the older man paled at the accusation, it was a rate thing for the head of a clan to get scared, but a angry Jiraiya would male anyone urinate their pants on first encounter.

"That night, so many years ago.. Pein Namikaze went missing, believed to be dead with his parents because no one paid him any attention." Jiraiya said dangerously.
"It was also mentioned that you blamed a nine year old kid for his parents untimely death and casted him aside after that."

He sound up, towering over the now cowering man.
"For fifteen fucking years, you had me think that I had really lost my oldest godson in that car crash, when he was alive and healthy, when he was living right where he was grown up, for fifteen years you had me regretting not being able to save him!!." He yelled at the ending.

"Why?." Jiraiya asked.
"Why did you lie to my face when I asked you about Pein?." Stepping in a single foot.

"Because he wasn't worthy!."
Takane screamed.
"Not with the Namikaze line with that color hair."

Jiraiya eyes turned cold, and he stepped ruthlessly on the other's foot, causing everyone to grimace as they heard a tell tale crunch.

"You're telling me, that you deliberately ignored and neglected your own grandson, treated him like crap, because his hair color was different from yours?." Jiraiya asked calmly.

Takane nodded almost painfully, his eyes squeezed tightly.

"Pathetic." Madara spat from where he sat, TenTen and Sakura leaning against him.
"That is the stupidest excuse I have ever heard."

"Yes, but some  clans think that if you are any different from them, they will cast you aside." Sasori said.

"Well," Jiraiya asked.
"I took Naruto from you years ago, what to see how my boys are?.".

Takane eyes widen in astonishment as he watched two twin like brothers walk up next to Jiraiya, arms crossed over their chest, eyes hard and cold.
His eyes roamed their features, taking in that details and structures.

His eyes glued onto the orange hair and his breath caught, eyes nearly popping out of his sockets.

" well, hello grandfather." Pein said in a smooth drawl.
"How nice to finally see you after so many years." He added sarcastically.

"As you can see, Pein survived what happened to him, what you did, he built himself up, getting the help of these beautifully young ladies to reunite him with his younger brother." He gestured to said young ladies, who were currently death glaring at Takane.

He shivered at the amount of murder those nine pair of eyes were looking at him with. His eyes caught the rings on the hand on the pink haired girl and he was about to berate her on being married while so young, but four pairs of flashing red eyes had him reeling back, quickly shutting his mouth. Damn it, they were Uchiha men..

"Don't even think about saying anything." Naruto warned.
"Cause all of it is going to be a  bunch crap anyways." His face closed off and arms crossed.

Most grinned at that while the others tried to keep a straight face, which were failing badly.

"Naruto, you my man are Savage." Deidara snickered, high fiving his fellow blonde.

"Now." Jiraiya interrupted.
"You have met godsons, I want you so sigh over full custody of both over to me, no questions asked."

Takane looked about ready to argue when Temari suddenly spoke.
"What's the point of fighting?." She asked.
" even if you want to keep both of them, now that Naruto and Pein what separated them before, they would most likely kill you... If we don't do it first though. " she added thoughtfully.

He glared at her, and she just shrugged in boredom..
" I suggest that you keep your eyes off my girlfriend grandfather, of you don't want them suddenly coming out magically. " Pein said dangerously.

Takane paled. Girlfriend?... Damn.
He slumped in defeated at the looks all were giving him.
"I'll sign the papers over for you." He mumbled.

Jiraiya clapped gos hand joyfully.
"Marvelous!." He crooned.
"Splendid decision buddy."

The Akatsuki snickered at that, moving towards the door, giving takane evil looks.

"Pleasure, doing business with you." Jiraiya said, plucking the envelope from the mans hand.
Takane watched as they all disappeared only then did he finally relax.

He had honestly thought his life was going to end at the hands of those nine girls with deadly looks in their eyes.

Ohayo minna.

Gomen, for the late update.

Lol.. I kinda got distracted with a Japanese drama called my brother loves me to much.
Super cute yea

I hope you guys enjoy.

Ja