Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

Oli laughed. "It's okay don't worry!" He laughed and touched my shoulder. "I just saw you two over here and thought I could see what you're a doing!" He went over to Alan and high-fived him.

"So what's your plan for today?" He asked while I leaned against the wall, trying to rest a bit. "Oh we warmed up a bit, my plan was to start with parcouring already, cause I thought it's a good exercise to strengthen her leg and arm muscles." He explained him, pointing at some obstacles standing at the ground.

Oli nodded. "Good idea! If you have any questions, I'm somewhere around here!" He grinned and turned around, looking upwards to some flying persons a few metres above us and shook his head before he flew over to them, preventing one to hit the ground.

"So well.. have you done parcour running already before?" Alan asked, kicking the gym balls in the corner. I shrugged. "I took two lessons a few years ago but I had to stop cause of school..." I looked suspiciously at a two metres wall in the middle of the hall.

"Uhm okay... So well, what did you did there? Just for me so I know where I could start." He walked over to some smaller walls and sat down on one.

"If I remember correctly, some kind of wall run, balance over a pole, running over this too and jumping over gaps, nothing more... I think." I answered, looking around in the hall.

Alan nodded. "Okay good! That's more than I've thought to be honest!" He stood up again. "Okay, let's try the basics. How would you jump over such a small wall?" He asked, pointing at the wall he sat on before a few seconds ago.

I stepped back a bit, trying to think of a way. "Uhm... Like this?" I asked and started running towards the wall, putting one foot on it and jumped over it. As soon as I turned around again I saw Alan shaking his head and smiling widely. "The attempt was... Okay but you have to do it in a other way!"

He turned around and sprinted towards it, and jumped over it, his legs between his hands where he touched the wall. I gave him a questioning glare. "Uhm okay.."

I tried again and didn't it correctly obviously, cause Alan shook his head again. And this time I saw someone standing right next to him, doing a face palm and looking at me desperately.

I gave both boys a death glare. "How should I do it then?" I asked crossing my arms and staring at Alan.

"Like this!" He said, jumping over the wall again. I looked at his movement closely.

"Mh.." I muttered, walking closer to the wall and put my hands on it. "Hands like this right?" I asked and looked at Alan and he nodded.

"Okay..." I whispered and tried to put my legs through my arms but failed ridiculously and landed on the floor behind the wall, seeing a laughing Alan over me and the red haired Walker right next to him.

"Uff..." Alan scratched his neck. "You.. have to do it this way..." He showed it me again and I crossed my arms, watching it.

I tilted my head and stepped back. "But when there's another, higher wall behind it, is my way better isn't it?" I asked looking at Alan.

He rolled his eyes. "Y..yeah you're right, sorry I never trained someone before... Well maybe try this way." He put his hands on the wall again, throwing his legs over the wall next to them.

I watched him and tried again. It worked a bit better but I struggled after I landed again.

Alan nodded. "Better!" He smiled and the Walker next to him clapped his hands ironically. I rolled my eyes.

A few minutes later, we were done with the jumping over a small wall thing and we went over to a ladder.

"I hope you're not feared of hight!" Alan laughed, climbing the ladder up to get to the first small level of artificially rooftops.

I looked up to the roofs following him. "Nah not really." I climbed on the first flat roof and looked around. "So now we'll train to jump between roofs, after that the cat leap and some other jumps okay? You won't fall down, I'll prevent you from falling!" He chuckled.

I blushed a bit and nodded. "Okay!" I smiled and followed Alan, jumping over the gaps quickly. Suddenly I saw someone else jumping down from above next to me and stumbled, missing the gap in front of me.

I screamed as I saw the floor coming closer, but suddenly my fall was stopped. Alan pressed me against his chest, flying up to the roofs again. As soon as his feet touched the roofs again I jumped down again.

"What happened? You did so well and suddenly you stumbled." Alan asked me, crossing his arms. I looked to my side, seeing the red haired Walker laughing.

"I..I thought I saw someone jumping down next to me." I answered shyly. Alan frowned in confusion looking at the direction where the boy was standing.

"Okay... Wanna continue?" I asked but as soon as we started running around again I noticed that the boy was running next to me.

After a few minutes Alan stopped again. "Okay I think that's enough... Ready for a jump down?" He asked smiling, pointing down to a thick gym mat.

Without wanting it, I sprinted forward and jumped in the air, turning around so I landed with my back on the mat again.

I rolled to the side, wondering why I moved again without wanting it, and Alan fell down next to me. "I never saw someone jumping down like this... Except Fynn.." He noticed, looking at me in a strange way.

I raised one eyebrow. He shrugged. "Sorry... But you're reminding me of him so much and I don't know why.. anyways, do you know what the cat leap is?" He asked, walking over to a lower and a higher wall.

I nodded. "I'm not sure but isn't it that jump where you first jump normally but then throw your arms and legs forward and pull you up on the other side again?"

Alan's eyes lightened up. "Exactly!" He smiled widely and jumped on the smaller wall. "First you have to get some momentum with your arms that you can jump further." I nodded and jumped on the wall next to him.

"When you jump, you have to, like you said, throw your arms and legs forward to get even further and grab the wall with your hands. Got it?"

I closed my eyes, trying to imagine how I have to move to get this. "Yeah I think so." I muttered. Alan smiled. "Okay, I'll show you it one time and then you okay?" As soon as I nodded, he jumped forward and grabbed the wall with his hands pulling himself up and sat down.

"Okay your turn!" I swung my arms and jumped, throwing my legs forward but it was further enough and so I landed a bit to early, hitting the edge of the wall with the fingertips.

I hissed as I cut my hand. Alan looked down worried. "Everything okay?" I just nodded, walking to the smaller wall again.

This time I tried jumping with more power and I managed it to grab the wall, but wasn't strong enough to pull me up so I landed on my feet again.

"Better! You have to use the momentum you're having to get up!" Alan helped me out. I nodded and walked to the wall again.

But as soon as I put one foot on the wall, my vision went dizzy for a sec and I lost control over my body. I felt how he get some momentum and jumped, grabbing the edge and pulling my body up with no problems.

Got it how you have to do it? Use your ankle joint more...

I blinked, suddenly having control over my body again.

"Hey that was awesome!" Alan wrapped his arm around me. "Now another time!" He smiled, pointing at the even higher wall behind us and stood up.

I looked down at the floor, staring at the blue eyes.

//Thanks...// I whispered.

The boy smiled. No problem!

"Chrissy?" Alan asked touching my shoulder. I winced, looking up to him.

"Y..yeah?" Alan smiled. "You're doing awesome, trust me!" He helped me up and jumped on the other side easily.

I closed my eyes, reminding me how he did it and jumped, grabbing the edge and hitting my feet against the wall to get up.

//Thanks Fynn...//