Chapter One

Kehlani

"You think your sexual threats are intimidating?" Normani asked looking at me funny.

"Think? No No Baby I know they're intimidating." I said giving her a kiss and she pushed my face away.

"Get a grip babe." She said rolling her eyes and I just smiled.

"I think you want another one." I said laughing.

"I don't!" I can tell in her voice she was lying.

"Why you gotta lie? Just give me them sexy ass lips." I said leaning into to kiss her.

She kissed me back and I couldn't help but smile, I felt her hands touch my thighs and she slowly rubbed it while I rapped my arms around her neck.

Her touch made me melt. Normani was just the one person I would spend the rest of my life with. We been through hell together and mainly because of each other but that never stopped us from being close. She was literally my guardian angel, my star, the love of my life. People tell me she's not the one or she's just using you but I don't believe any of that. I believe that she loves me just as much as I love her, Hell, probably even more than me. I will never let anyone break our us apart no matter how hard they try. I am cuffed to this woman and I don't even bother to find the key cause I don't wanna give her up.

So deep in my thoughts I didn't even realize what was even going on until I felt her cup my ass with her hand which made me break our kiss and she knows how I feel about that.

"Normani you know damn well you not suppose to do that..." I said softly looking into her eyes.

The smirk on her face told me a lot of things. Most of all is that she didn't care about what I just said. I'm usually the dominant one and I'm not very fond of being someone else's bitch. I've let her take care of me a few times but she's gonna have to wait a long time before that happens again.

"This is my ass and I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want with it." She said as her smirk got a little wider.

I couldn't lie though. The way she be smacking, grabbing, and biting on my ass be making me weak in the legs but I can't let her know that but she knows that already I just never admitted it.

"You always being horny!" I said taking her hand out my pants and she just rolled her eyes and that made me roll my eyes back and now we were having a eye roll contest.

"Boo Bitch!" She said rolling her eyes harder.

I gave her a stank face. "I can look at your beautiful chocolate ass if I fucking want to." I said rolling my eyes. Me and her definitely weren't normal, both weirdos who just completely understand each other. Little moments like this keep me happy.

"You win cause I'm not bout to have my eyes get stuck for rolling them at you so much." She said sitting on the bed.

"Ha! Talking all that shit and couldn't even keep up the competition for that long." I teased.

"Well hell you had my eyes rolling back so many times last night, what'd you expect?" She said lifting her left eyebrow and I smirked hard. "Oh?" I said leaning down in front of her face having our faces only a few inches away from each other.

"Girl back up yo breath stank." She said looking away.

I moved back fast. "It do?!" I said extremely embarrassed.

"No baby I'm just kidding." She laughed and pulled me towards her to give me a peck on the lips.

I was in relief, can't be running around with no nasty smelling breath.

"Girl don't play with me like that again..." I said seriously.

"You're not gonna do shit.." She smirked. She was right I loved her way too much.

"You right babygirl you're too precious. So when are you gonna tell your mother about us?" I asked still curious about this and she just huffed.

"Babe I told you just wait for when I'm ready to tell her, you know how I feel about being rushed about this." She said sounding very annoyed.

"Baby I don't wanna keep this a secret from her anymore.." I admitted sitting next to her.

"You're not the one who has to deal with her Kehlani. I do. I'm her daughter so you shouldn't be worried about anything she has to say about us."

"Okay I understand that but I don't think your mother cares if you're with a woman. She seems like a very nice lady who would love their child no matter what." I said trying to make her feel better about the choice.

"Baby... I don't get it. Why does it matter? Who cares if she doesn't know." She said leaning on my shoulder.

"Baby I care... and you know how your mom feels when you keep shit from her, I mean why would she be upset if it was your best friend? Or is it something else? Is she homophobic?" I asked curiously.

"No! Of course not! That's just.. what she would least expect from me..." She said sounding unsure and all I could do is comfort her.

"Listen to me baby the information you're giving me right now sounds like she would be completely okay with you being who you are baby. I think we should tell her but I'm not gonna rush you." I said kissing her on the cheek. "Just think about what I said... and when you're ready. I'm gonna be by your side." I said meaning every word. She looked me in the eyes and I did the same. We stared at each other for a long time before she just nodded at me which planted a large smile on my face.

"I love you." She said softly and that just lighted my whole world up.

"I love you more..." I smiled before kissing her and she kissed me back. The kiss was passionate, full of love. It was the best feeling in the world. Just feeling her lips against mine...

I couldn't imagine ever losing her.....

Hey y'all I'm here with another story that y'all might like. Y'all know I love y'all and I just wanna thank you all for the 1k views on Get Your Shit Together. I hope one day we get to 2k, let's make that goal next year shall we? Anyways I love y'all so much and y'all are the best and I thank y'all. Im going to be more active just for y'all.

Vote
Comment
And
Share
BYE❤️