01

ɪʟʟᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ʏᴏᴏʀᴀ

Yoora was a loner. She didn't have any friends, nobody took any interest in her and she didn't care for friendships. She was perfectly fine on her own.

She decided to burst out of her bubble and look for friends online. She created a profile on a dating site and took her first ever selfie. She scrunched up her nose at the thought of people posing like idiots for a photo.

It was going well. She received a few messages from guys, who she had to admit, were pretty hot. Yoora has never felt attractive or good enough for anyone, so she chuckled to herself when she read over her conversation with a newly acquainted boy.

The boy suddenly asked her for nude photos of herself. After some mental debate, she mustered up the courage to do it.

She took a few photos of her nude body, being careful as to not show her face, just for safety.
With a sigh, she pressed the share button on the photos and sent them away.

Flopping onto her bed with her phone pressed to her chest, she could feel her heartbeat going crazy. She had never sent nudes before, it was a first.

After an hour without a reply, she felt dissapointment rush over her. Was her body not good enough for a reply? She unlocked her phone and checked the conversation, only to discover that her last sent message wasn't a photo of her nude body.

Suddenly, her mind went blank. She definitely remembered sending the photos. If she didn't send them to the guy, who did she send them to?

She started panicking, checking all of her messages, frantically searching for the photos she sent.

She checked all of her conversations with her contacts and no luck. There was just one number left, which belonged to Min Yoongi - the hottest guy in school who's rumoured to be the biggest player around, gets any girl he wants and never catches feelings.

Yoora stared at his number intently. There's no way she sent him her nudes, she would have to kill herself right then and there.

With a loud gulp, she clicked onto his number and the conversation opened.

To her horror, her nude photos appeared right in front of her.

She sent her nudes to the one and only, Min Yoongi.