I had just rounded two corners when I saw Angela slip out of Zayn's room and slam the door before slumping down, defeated.

"Ang..." I said softly, padding up to her. She looked up at me suddenly, tears streaming down her face. This was obviously about Zayn.

"Babe, what happened?" I asked. She slowly got up off the ground and flung her arms around my neck.

"Oh, God, Kendall. I ruined everything. I ruined everything with Zayn before anything began. I feel like crap," She rushed out.

"That didn't answer my question, hon'. What happened just now? In Zayn's room?" I said, stroking her blonde hair. She calmed down a bit.

"Well, he wanted me to tell him why I ran off after kissing him. I told him that it was a mistake and that we were just friends. He asked me not to lie to him, and I just lied again. So, now, he's trying to convince me that we should be together. I told him no, and right before I left, he promised that he wasn't giving up, and then he collapsed onto the sofa, probably feeling pretty worthless."

"What does that have to do with you?" I asked.

"I want to be with him, but I barely know him, our lives don't fit together, and I'm terrible at relationships. I swore off boys after the last one, y'know. I need to distance myself." She sighed.

"You two have amazing chemistry, it's easy to see that with just one day of interaction. And it's stupid to throw away everything because of your past."

"Can you just take me back to the room?" she whimpered.

"Fine, c'mon," I said, trying to grab her hand and drag her.

"Carry me," she demanded. I growled at her before letting her jump onto my back so I could give her a piggyback ride.

As soon as we reached the room, Angela passed out. She was sprawled across the bed on her stomach, her hands up near her face. Her thumbnail was tucked inbetween her lips, and her body was rising and falling slowly. I guess I better fall asleep, too. I climbed into the bed near the window and let sleep take hold of me.

That night, I dreamt of Niall.

************************************************************************************************************Zayn's POV:

Niall was dragging me to the girls' room excitedly at around 8 AM. He wanted to surprise them, but I knew for a fact that they'd be mad as hell.

Last night, Angela told me that we were just friends, but I desperately wanted to be a bit more. She basically told me to stop trying, but I had no intention of doing so. I wasn't going to stop until I had her heart. I was going to spend every moment of every day with her. Even though she had led me on, I knew that she didn't mean it. I think she wanted us to be more, but maybe she was afraid of getting hurt and didn't realize until it was too late. I hoped that she was falling for me as hard as I was for her.

"C'mon, mate!" Niall said, pulling me through their bedroom door. It was way too early for me to be awake. We tiptoed into the bedroom and set our plan in action. Niall and I quickly leaped onto Angela and Kendall's beds.

"Get up, sleepyheads!" Niall yelled.

"Yeah, what he said!" I added.

"Zayn, I'm going to fucking kill you," Angela muttered into the pillow. I pulled my feet out from under me mid-air, so instead of jumping again, I'd land on my butt. I laid down on her bed and waited until she flipped her face around.

"No you won't." Angela flipped onto her side and glared at me.

"I hate you. And mornings. Go make me some coffee." I continued to stare at her. Her eyes were slightly red and puffy, and I couldn't help but wonder why.