CHAPTER - 16

"What are you doing Smyth? You are making me wet" said Lara as a humour.

"I am sorry Lara, but I thought that I have lost you" said Smyth.

"Don't worry, you will not escape from me so soon" replied Lara with a cute smile.

"I never want to lose you Lara" said Smyth with his sparkling eyes.

"And you Ms. May, thankyou very much for helping us" saying this Lara changed the topic .

" It's my pleasure Lara "replied May.

" But , what had happened there ?" asked Lara.

"I don't remember, when I opened my eyes you were lying fainted on the ground " replied Smyth.

"And you May. Have you seen anything ?" asked Lara.

" When you cried out loud then a white light covered the complete surrounding and when I opened my eyes Smyth was beside you "replied May.
"Now forget it Lara, it's good that we all are safe and now we have to reach to Vampsville so that you can be crowned before any other problem raise " said Smyth.

"How can I Smyth that dream is still striking my mind ?"

"Which dream Lara ?" asked May.

"Okay forget it. So shall we move." said Lara.

" Fine Lara , let's move. Hope you are not hiding anything which can be important for us" said May.

And they started moving towards Vampsville.

"I still can't believe that we have defeated Hellson" said Lara.

"But unfortunately, no one knows what had happened there " replied May. "You really don't know what had happened there."

"No May, I really don't remember anything about it."

"Stop disturbing her. If she said that she don't remember anything means she don't. Why would she lie ? " said Smyth rudely.

" Shut-up Mr.Vampster " replied May.

"Don't call me that or else I will...".

" Or what ? I will not leave you too if you dared to...".

"Stop it please. We are not here to fight "requested Lara.

" Okay, I too don't want to fight with someone...".

"Someone, who ? Speak clearly May" replied Smyth.

"Stop it now. Why don't you tell us something about yourself May ? "

"Hmm, we really want to know about you Ms. May"said Smyth.

"Okay, I'm the daughter of Eryn. He left me to his friend when my mother Christinia started a war to gain the power of all stones . There I learnt magic and more . And now I'm here to help you" told May.

"But ,who has sent you here ? "asked Smyth.

"I can't tell you that. You will definitely get to know it when the time will come. Till then you have to wait " replied May.

And suddenly they saw Victor's home.

"Hey look, there's Victor's home "said Lara.

"It's completely burned "replied Smyth.

They went towards the home.The ground was black due to leftover ashes and some pieces of unburned woods.

"Look here's a cave on the ground " told Lara.

"What would be here ?" said May.

"We don't know but, we will find it out " replied Smyth.

"How we will do that ?" questioned Lara.