Chapter - 12

PLEASE IGNORE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES!!!😘😘😘

"And...what's this werecity ?"she questioned..

"You will understand it soon as we reach there".

"What's you doing then?"she said as she stands."Wasting my time here. Let's go."

"Okay"he says with a smile.

After travelling for a few minutes,

"I don't understand the fight between vampires and werewolves only for this stone" she asked him pointing towards her necklace.

"What's you doing Lara? Hide it. It's not a thing to be shown anywhere." he ordered her.

"But..."

"It's not an ordinary stone Lara which we have already told you. It's the key for hell."

"Is it true that no one except my mother can control its power?"

"No, it's not completely true. After your mother, Christinia can control its power and might you too."

"Me. No, it's not true. This stone is a bad luck for me. I have lost everything only because of this stone."

"Do you want to quit then?" he asked.

"No"she replied very calmly. "It's the last belonging of my mother that I have and I can't leave it. I'll not quit untill I take the revenge of my mother."

"I know Lara. You have suffered a lot. But it is your the truth. I am very glad that you are coming with me."

"My life has already gifted me with many strange surprises and...."

"I understand Lara. But Victor was not your only enemy"he warned her.

"What are you saying? Are there many more?"she asked surprisingly.

"Yes, there are many more. As you know that your mother was our queen. And so her enemies are now yours that's why I had warned you not to trust on anyone. Many people whom your mother had trusted betrayed her"he told her.

"What are you saying? Do you mean to say that they were among her enemies?"she questioned him with amazement.

"Yes they supported our enemies. They were among those who tried to steal those five almighty stones"he answered her.

"That means I have to be very alert"she said.

"Lara, promise me one thing"he requested her.

"What's that Smyth?"she asked him.

"Promise me that you will never took any wrong decision in emotions".

"Okay, don't worry Smyth I'll not take any wrong decision"she replied very politely.

"Now you have to stick on to your words Lara however bad will be the situation" he
said .

"Okay, but it will depend on the situation Smyth. And I'll always think for my people before myself"she replied.

"Thankyou Lara for your so kind words for us. You are same as your mother."

"Have you seen my mother?"she questioned to him.

"Yes, I have seen her. Infact I was with her during the fight and even I had promised her that I'll take care of you" he replied.

"That means I was born before that fight".

"Yes, but we have sent you too far from the reach of our enemies and those dreadful cries" he said.

"Well, what's your age?"

"109 years."

"Are you kidding? You mean to say that I travelling with an old grumpy man" she said and smiled.

"Yes, it looks so."

And suddenly Lara noticed many colourful stones.

"Wow!"she exclaimed with amazement and excitement.

"Welcome to Stonery Lara."

Hello friends,
After a long break here's my new update. Hope you all will enjoy it. Please do comments and vote.
Thankyou all for your love and support.
But now updates will be slow as my exams are just beside and I have to prepare for it . Hope you all will understand and please keep on supporting me.
Luv you all.
Till next update.

~GoalMishra~