CHAPTER-1

Chronical: A Modern Town

Beneath the perennially overcast skies and the relentless gusts of wind, a modern town stood, known for its sprawling evergreen forests that blanketed the landscape and the untamed wildlife that roamed within. But most notably, it was home to Chronical Will College. This wasn't merely a college; it was the sole institution where students could complete their graduation, drawing scholars not only from the town itself but also from distant corners of the region.

At Chronical Will College

The day had its customary cloud cover, yet the college grounds buzzed with a different energy. It was filled with freshmen hailing from various towns, their voices mingling with an unexpected sound – sobbing.

"Why are you crying, Dad? I'm not alone here," reassured Lara.

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just glad to see how much you've grown. Are you sure you'll be alright on your own?"

"Come on, Dad. I'm 18 now. Don't worry about me."

"Alright, Lara, I trust you, but..."

"Do you doubt my confidence? Please, Dad, I know myself well. I'll take care of myself. Nothing will happen to me. So please, stop worrying," she said with gentle conviction.

"Okay, dear. I suppose it's time for me to go. Everyone else is heading in."

"Okay, Dad. See you soon. Take care of yourself."

"Take care, dear. There's much in store for you. Keep your spirits high."

"What are you saying, Dad? I'm not off to battle."

"Ah, forget all that. Goodbye, Lara. I'm running late. Have fun, and I hope you enjoy the company of your new friend."

"Goodbye, Dad. I'll miss you."

With that, she hoisted her blue backpack onto her shoulders and ventured inside the college.

Hey! Friends I am Harsh . And this is my first story. And hope you will love it. And please ignore the grammatical mistakes I am not very good at English. Write you soon. Please enjoy...... 😊😊