Chapter - 9

As Lara reached to the doctor's clinic ; she heard his loud scream. Hearing which she entered into the clinic and found him lying dead on the floor and saw the blood all over the floor. She found a knife beside him and as she picked it suddenly the nurse entered into the clinic and saw her holding the knife. She screams and ran out of clinic and immediately called the police.
In the college, Smyth ran out of the room in search of Lara but was unable to find her anywhere. He rushed to the office to ask about her and came out with a horrible news that Lara was arrested for killing the doctor.

In the Central Jail Of Chronical,

"Please try to understand sir I had not killed him". said Lara to the Inspector.

"Please don't irritate me. Tell your story to the judge tomorrow". said the inspector.

In the college,

Smyth ran out of the college in search of Lara and ran towards the Jail through the way in forest.
He was just to reach but suddenly someone hits hard on his head with a log of wood and he falls on the ground and faints.

Next Day,

Lara was taken in a jeep to the court through the way in the forest but suddenly a pack of wolves attacked on the jeep and turned the jeep . They killed the inspectors and then ran into the forest.
After few minutes, Victor came to there and heard the cries of Lara for help. He went there and took her out of the jeep.

"What's you doing here? " he asked.

" It's a very long story".

"Oh! you are wounded , let's go to my home. I'll give you a special treatment ".

" Ok....., let's go".

They moved to the Victor's home. Soon the moon came out in the sky.

"Wow! how beautiful is the moon..... " said Lara.

" Today's full moon ". he said.

As they reached to the home, Victor throws her inside the home in the floor and Victor locked the door.

" What are you doing? "she said.

" Just completing my mission ".

" What do you mean? "she said.

" Have a look there.... "

Lara turned to look and saw that nurse standing in the corner.

" You, what're you doing
here? "she said

" Just helping Victor to complete his mission. "she replied.

" Which mission? What is she saying Victor? I'm unable to understand anything."

"Oh! dear, you need not to understand anything. Just do as I say. Now being a good girl, give me your necklace. "said Victor.

" I'll never give it to you. It's my grandmother's present for me. Where's Smyth? I want to go back to the college.... "

" Well yesterday you have three choices but after killing your family now you are left with only two."said Victor.

"What nonsense are you saying ? What have done with my family? Tell me..... ".

" Oh! You was unable to save your family from me . And  who cares after all it was not your real family. Now you can choose only from him or your necklace. "said Victor showing her Smyth.

" Smyth , no. What did you do with him? "

" Nothing but keep you away from him, keep you away from a vampire. "said the nurse.

" What are you saying ? Smyth, a vampire. "said Lara in amazement.

" I have not enough time and I  can even snatch it from you but I don't want to do that. So please give me your necklace by yourself. "said Victor.

Suddenly Victor falls on the floor. He founds that Smyth has done this.

" No , not again I will let you to spoil my plan ". Saying this he changed into a werewolf and attacked on Smyth.

Smyth too changes into a vampire and saved the Lara.
Smyth and Victor were fighting. And suddenly the nurse catches the Lara's hands. While trying to save herself Lara fell the lighted lamp on the floor which catches fire and the the house started burning.
Victor goes towards Lara, snatches her necklace and threw her into the fire.
Smyth saves her and threw the nurse into the fire.
Victor wore the necklace and ran towards the door but suddenly the door was opened with a great force which threw Victor on the fire. There was Smyth's father on the door.
Suddenly the house started burning and the roof started falling. Smyth and Lara ran out of the house.

Hello friends,
Hope you all are enjoying and loving my story. Thankyou all for your support and love for my story.
And if you are loving my story please do more and more comments and don't forget to brighten the star just below.
And what do you think will happen next in the story ?
Here's the end of the first part of the story.
Soon the next part will be updated with a new suspense. And keep in touch till the last word of the story.
Luv u all.