Chapter - 4

The bell rang, signaling the start of classes, and students hurried to their respective classrooms. Lara, as she reached her class, found herself assigned a seat next to him. She wanted to refuse but had no other choice; she was late, and there she sat with him.

"I'm sorry for everything..." he began.

"Please, stop. I know this is difficult for you," Lara replied.

"Why can't you understand that I genuinely feel sorry for my words?"

"Okay, fine, I accept your apology. Now, please, let's not disturb each other."

"Please stop talking and pay attention," the teacher ordered.

After the classes ended, it was time for some relaxation. Every student left their seats and made their way to the cafeteria.

In the Cafeteria,

When Lara reached the cafeteria, he offered her a burger as a way of saying sorry. Lara ended up eating three burgers and downing a huge glass of juice.

"Well, what's your name?" asked Lara with her mouth full.

"Smyth," he replied. "And yours?"

"I don't give my name to strangers."

"Okay, but you can eat burgers given by one."

"I didn't want to eat, but you were so insistent, and feeling a little hungry, I accepted your offer."

"Is that all?"

"Look, if I hadn't accepted your offer, you might have felt sorry all day, and I don't want that."

"Okay, stop this drama, princess. Come on, now tell me your name."

"It's Lara."

"Okay, Lara, let's go."

"First, let me have one more glass of juice, there it is."

"Fine, one more glass too."

"Yeah, it's very tasty. I usually drink it with my family. It's my favorite flavor."

"What about your family, Lara?"

Suddenly, the glass of juice slipped from her hands and crashed onto the floor.

Hello! Friends after a long break I'm back and here's my new update. Hope you'll will love it.
And again I'm so so so sorry for the delay. Hope you'll will understand.
Love you all 💖💖💖💖💖