Chapter 22: Wood Village II

Start from the beginning

I opened my eyes to greet Sasori.

"Good job Sasori." I said as I turned around to see him. One of my clones was holding the girl. And the girl is...

"What the hell Sasori?! Why is the girl in her undergarments?!" I freaked out. Deidera seems to enjoy the view.

"What? Not my fault this bitch tried to seduce me. Do you have some chakra restraints?" He said then asked with a smug look on his face. If I didn't know Sasori is from Suna I would've mistaken him as an Uchiha.

"Well you should have atleast covered her. She's still a girl you know." I said as I summoned my backpack. I looked for some decent clothing and the latest model of chakra restraints.

I made my way to the girl and put my clothes on her. Her boobs are huge. Thankfully I brought some oversized shirt. After dressing her, I cuffed her with the restraints. Then I glared at Sasori.

"Be gentleman next time." I said but he only shrugged. This is when I felt something snapped in my chest.

"Shit!" I said as I held my chest.

"What's wrong Sakura?!" Sasori asked holding my shoulder. Deidera also panicked.

"Listen. Itachi is in danger stay here and protect the people. My clones will spread to cover all the area." I said as I teleported to where Itachi is.

The sight in front of me made my inner shriek. Itachi seems to be trapped in a strong genjutsu. Ironic. A genjutsu specialist trapped in a genjutsu. This fuckin enemy might be really strong in genjutsu. Itachi Uchiha is the strongest genjutsu user I know.

But that is not the reason why I was angered. The enemy started stabbing Itachi. He is on the ground bleeding when I arrived at the scene. I activated my yin seal.

"Shannaro!" I ran and punched the guy but he just dodged my attack. But it's enough to get him away from Itachi. I summoned a small Katsuyu to heal him. I may not be able to heal him fast while fighting the enemy. He seems strong.

"Get a hold of yourself Itachi! This is your fucking fight!" I yelled as I attacked the enemy. I just need to buy minutes for Itachi to be healed and be dispelled from the genjutsu.  I leapt away from the enemy for a while trying to think for a strategy.

"I don't understand your fuckin organization! What the hell are you planning to do?!  This world is just recovering from a war!"  I yelled. I was angry. Whoever this people are, they are not sane in anyway. Or perhaps they are aliens from another dimension. I mean. Who the hell will create these kinds of mishaps right now? People are rehabilitating and reuniting. Unless they are some crazy fuck up psychopaths or they are related to that freaking Kaguya Bitch. 

Now, any type of genjutsu or posion will not affect me. Or if ever some will, I can easily dispell it.  And from the looks of it this bastard is a genjutsu type. It's surprising that he caught Itachi in a genjutsu. Maybe their group is one step ahead of us. I mean this is Itachi we are talking about. I need to be careful at least. I started making clones courtesy of Naruto. My clones attacked him as I study the oponent and there's one thing I realized while watching him dodge my clones.

He is not that good in taijutsu.

I made more clones to distract him as I made my way to Itachi. I dispelled him from the genjutsu because it is really a strong one and the small katsuyu didn't manage to dispel it which is by the way is very unbelievable because There is no genjutsu in this world that katsuyu can't dispel so far. Well except for Madara's, we are still working on that.
I waited 10 seconds for Itachi to wake up. "Can you her me Itachi?" I asked him. Then he stood up fast. "I'm sorry Sakura sama. I didn't expect his genjutsu is that strong." He said looking down.