1. Intro

Things you should know;
Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last Name
E/c = Eye colour
H/c = Hair colour

Word count; 1,226
•Your POV•

I hate this feeling. Today was the first day of my new high school and freaking out was an understatement. Making friends was never my speciality. Losing all my friends and starting fresh? No thank you.

Groaning, I kept my eyes closed but hopelessly looked for my phone with my hand. I fell asleep with it after staying up to late last night. Today is not going to be good, I thought finding my phone and turning it on. I opened my eyes to only be blinded by the brightness of it and lossing my grip. It fell straight onto my face confirming my thought from before.

"Hurry up y/n, you're going to be late for school!" Mum yelled from the kitchen down stairs. I quickly picked up my phone and looked at the time, 8:01. I was definitely awake now. Getting out of bed to quick I tripped on my charger cord and fell straight onto the floor.

"shitfuckshit," I cursed under my breath but quickly got up, ignoring the pain. I quickly swung open my cupboard doors looking for my old uniform then remembering I didn't have one and swearing again. I grabbed the first thing I could find not caring what it was because I just covered it up with my favorite colour hoodie.

Practically jumping down the stairs, I grabbed a piece of toast and held it with my teeth mumbling a quick

"Thank you," Muffled by the toast. Mum tsked and turned back towards the some how already full sink of dishes. I awkwardly jumped towards the door while putting on my left shoe and grabbed my bag, swing it around one shoulder and letting it hang there. Taking a deep breath I slipped in one ear phone and clicked my favorite playlist.

Nice timing, I thought to myself as I just made it to the bus. Maybe today won't be so bad..?

-------

As soon as I stepped into the hallway all I could think was, scratch that.
Kids were everywhere.

Someone yelled out 'Heads' before an apple core flew past my head and missed the bin. A kid with a massive guitar case on his back turned and nearly knocked me out before turning around again and doing it to someone else.

I grabbed out my phone and looked at the email from one of the co. principals. Staring at it I re-read it twice before groaning. Great, just great, I sarcastically thought. I have homeroom first, which is fine but then history, Math and P.E.

People walked past hiting my shoulder as I stared down, to annoyed to look up and notice the person about to bump into me.

"Oof!" I groaned and fell onto the floor for the second time already today. "Sorry I didn't see you there."
I quickly grabbed my bag and stood up to face the very attractive guy in front of me. He smiled and laughed making my heart d i e. No no no, it's first day Y/n there is no way in hell you're falling for this guy already. He is probably an asshole anyway, no one can be nice and look good.

"No it's my fault! I'm sorry I should have been looking." fuck. I thought before he continued "Are you ok?"

I stuttered to respond. This guy was tall so I had to look up at him. His teeth were checkered with braces which only made him more cute. He was tan and had dark hair and eyes that I just made me think how did I miss him?

He was wearing a baggy red hoodie with patches covering it and dark jeans. Waiting for the respond he fixed his crooked glasses and stared at me. I quickly snapped out of my daze and answered

"I'm fine!" I probably said it to fast making me blush and turn away.

"I haven't seen you around here before?" He asked leaning in front of me to catch my eyes. We were still standing in the hallway, so people squeezed passed and pushed us closer together.

"I- uh, Just transferred here! I have no idea what I'm doing or where in going," I awkwardly joked trying to fix the tension "My names Y/n by the way"

"I'm Micheal." He smiled, making me smile too and him laugh. "I could help you around?"

"Yes!" I say to thankfully "I mean- uh Yeah, that would be good" I laughed finally starting to calm down. Maybe I won't be late for classes now! It was embarrassing that I needed help but I was to grateful to care at the moment. I held out my phone but gave it to him weirdly so he didn't have to touch my sweaty hands. He briefly looked over it before smiling and talking as he gave it back.

"Your locker is actually really close to mine! We're also in the same homeroom class!" I couldn't help myself from smiling "Just one thing, are lockers are back there." He pointed behind me making me mumble a small 'oh'. Which made him burst out laughing and me just wanted to die of embarrassment.
"Sorry, Sorry," He said calming himself down from laughing and and motioning for me to follow "Let's go"

Happily following, he asked me a few half-hearted questions like my favourite colour or if I had pets. It was nice and I could tell he was just trying to break the silence but I was thankful for that. He kept the conversation going the short way to the lockers stopping once we got there to turned around and do jazz hands.

"Ta Da!" I laughed with him and looked at the number on the corner of the door 422, that's it.

"Thanks," I sighed calming myself down "I would have never found his without you," I shyly mumbled, a bit embarrassed.

"It's fine," He shrugged pointing behind him "My lockers two down, if you ever need me, now you know. Let me grab my stuff and I'll walk you to homeroom."

I got the code after the millionth try, with Micheal's help. I just had to get the hardest code ever, just to top off the bell rang and I started to panic.

"Sorry," I stressed "Is the place we need to go far?"

"If all of five meters is far than yes." I shut and locked my locker before turning to look at him.

"Oh thank god," I breathed out before something in my brain clicked. As we walked I asked "Wait before did you say you'd walk me to class, even though it was all of five meters?" I laughed covering my mouth, it's a habit I have picked up lately.

"Maybe" He laughed scratching the back of his neck and opening the door for me.

And, for the the 3rd or 4th time that day I changed my opinion, maybe today wouldn't be so bad.

A/N
Heyy so this is my first ever watt pad story so please be easy on me. If you have tips or I got something wrong you can tell me.

Anyway hope you enjoy~

Sincerely Me,

[Edited, 13th of May]