·𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 (𝘗𝘵1)·

You'll see what the ship is (;
... L o a d i n g ...

Name: Lightbulb Bright
Gender: Female
Nickname: Lily.
Age: 14¼
Grade: 9
Personality: Bright on ideas, constantly smiling.
Lover/Crush: Not Interested in love.

... L o a d i n g ...

Name: Fan Paper
Gender: Male
Nickname: Frank
Age: 14½
Grade: 9
Personality: Social anxiety, not really open, introvert.
Lover/Crush: Lightbulb

... L o a d i n g ...

Name: Paintbrush Art
Gender: Unknown
Nickname: Paris
Age: Just turned 15
Grade: 9
Personality: Short-tempered, can easily be angered, hates to be called a 'Genderless Freak'.
Lover/Crush: Lightbulb.

(A/N: they're gonna be called by their nicknames, but you can change it back in your head if you want. BFB students and Inanimate Insanity II students in this high school.)

_________________________________________
Prologue:

Frank has had a crush on Lily for quite a while now. There was no point hiding it. Heck, he couldn't even say 'Hi, How are you' to her without stuttering.

Frank was one of those nerds, who get bullied every so often. He hates all the bullies but he hated Paris the most.
Frank thought it had a posh name doesn't mean it can push him around. Yes, you heared my correctly, 'it'.

Truth is, Paris could be a girl or a boy. But it doesn't really want to tell anyone what gender it is. Most people count it as a boy, because of its short temper.

Paris and Frank both had a crush on the Popular Girl that everyone appreciates. Lily.

When someone feels blue, she always goes up to them and lighten up their day. Just like her last name, Bright. Lily Bright.

According to some people she has a small fear of herself getting left out or others getting left out.

She didn't know two people liked her in the way she didn't really think much about. Love..

No, she doesn't like love. She finds it half-disgusting but half-cute.

How one minute you're snuggling up in a cute way then the next you're both slobbering over each other.

Frank knows Paris has a liking towards Lily. Vice versa.

But... Once they confess..

Who will Lily pick?

The unpopular, bullied but kind nerd - Frank.

Or

The popular, sporty but genderless jock - Paris?

We'll see..
________________________________________

Lily's PoV:

"Hey, Lily!" I could hear footsteps behind me. That voice is recognized. I could easily tell. I calculated whereabouts she would be and timed it to dodge to the left so she falls down.

"Ow! Lillyyyyyyyy!!" She groans.

"Whoops, didn't know it was you!" I giggled.

Mica (Microphone and also pronounced as My-Ka) stood up and wiped the dust away from her grey skirt.

She pouted and crossed her arms. I only laughed and said sorry to her.

She forgave me and we went into Inanimate Dream High.

"Hi Lils and Mica." Me and Mica turn around to see Sue. (Suitcase)

"Hey Sue. What's up?" I ask. Mica nods in approval.