·𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺·

Leafy x Woody
Woody's PoV:

Woah, Leafy's back...

She's my all-time crush.

I love her so much... She's the only one who has ever cared for me - Teardrop never cared. Other's never cared. Most of them bully me for being a 'wimp'..

I was bullied almost my whole life..

But.. When I met Leafy. She was always there to protect me. To help me. To save me from bullies. She always listened to me and gave me advice.

I once told her I had a crush on Teardrop. And she helped me say 'Hi' to TD. Though TD didn't say anything. She never does.

But to my surprise.. TD smiled. And put a thumbs up as if she was to say 'good job'.

I looked at Leafy. And she was also smiling... But unlike before.. Her smile seemed a lot more...

Sad.

I couldn't place my finger on it.. She seemed... Angry but sad...? If that was even possible.

But she got back into BFB.

I'm so proud of her.

I walked up to her and hugged her. She turned around, her face planted with a surprised look.

She sees me. And hugs me back almost immediately. We hug each other, embracing our happiness, me on the other hand, want this to last forever.

She looks down at me, smiling.

"I'm so happy I'm back.. I missed you so much." She whispers.
"I m-missed y-you too.." I say, trying my best not to stutter.

"How is your new team?" I say, feeling a bit sad that she's not in my team anymore.

Leafy's PoV:

"How is your new team?"

He said that with what felt like venom. He spat it as if he's...
Jealous.

Jealous?

Why jealous?

I mean.. I've got Firey...

(A/N: In this story, she's best friends with Firey, it is NOT another story carried on from Coineafy- it's a bit different.)

He's always here for me.
Hopefully.
I understand why he purposely forgot me.
He did it to save our friendship.

But... Why would Woody be jealous of me and Firey? We don't have anything between us..

But I wish we did.

"L-Leafy..?" I snap back into reality.
"Huh? Oh, Woody, what's wrong?" I asked Woody.
"You dazed off when I asked you a question." He bluntly explains. He's never like this, really. He's always shy and calm. Now he seems protective.

I mean VERY protective.

"Oh. What was the question? I don't think I was listening.." I trailed off, tired.

"I asked: 'How is your new team?'." He says.

"I mean, everything seems fine. Pin forgave me and I forgave her. Firey explained why he purposely 'forgot' me. Coiny said 'sorry' for chasing me down through the Evil Forest... I said sorry to Needle for constantly saying 'Needy' on purpose and she forgave me too.. Cake I didn't really know too well, so I said 'Hi, hope we can be great friends. If not, good teammates or have a cilvilized type of friendship." I say, counting the good things that happened after talking to my new teammates.

Woody seemed... Empty.

"Are you and Firey a thing?"

Firey's PoV: (A/N: HAHAHHAHA DIDN'T EXPECT THAT DIDJA??)

I was peering closely at Woody and Leafy's conversation. Until a question broke through the wall of my daze.

"Are you and Firey a thing?"

I was shocked at that answer. And looking at Leafy, I can tell she's shocked too - too shocked to even speak or move.

I ran over and said...

(A/N: Yeah ok, so I'm gonna let you choose. There's a Yes or No. They both end similarily, obviously, I'm not gonna say what the ending is, you've to read through it. But you can choose BOTH, if you want. Just read through whatever. Yeah, I don't know why I'm explaining so badly. Anyways... Let's gooo!)

Yes:

"Yes we are!" I jump in front of Leafy. Holding her hand tightly. My heart was beating, but I didn't show it.

I loved Leafy since the day I met her. I kept saying to myself that we were made for each other. I kept saying that I was made for her - fate decided we should be together..

Thought I'm not the only one who loves Leafy.

I'll do anything to get Leafy as my own girlfriend.

Even if that means breaking someone else's heart for her.

"O-oh..." Says Woody, looking down.

Leafy was shocked. And surprised. I turned around and kissed her full on the lips. She blushed deep pink and ran away yelling "I DON'T DATE ANYONE!!"

Woody slapped me across the face, tears streaming down his face.

"She doesn't love you.. She loves me, you... You idiot. You broke 2 people's hearts at once..." He said.

He ran away..

I broke Leafy's heart?

Dammit.

I didn't think of that..

Leafy's PoV:

How could he?? How could he say he's dating me when I don't even recall liking him in that way. He even kissed me! I mean... WHAT THE HELL?!

Ugh. Just thinking about it. He kissed me. Though I loved...

Who do I love?

He's... Balsa...

That's it. Woody. But thanks to Firey... We won't ever get together..

I see Woody. Sitting there. Emotionless. I don't wanna talk to him right now. It's just gonna seem awkward.

No:
(Still Leafy's PoV: but back before Firey said 'Yes'.)

I could see in the corner of my eye, Firey running up to us. A determined face on him. I needed to say 'no'.

"Ye-"
"NO!" I yell, loud enough for the whole world to hear it.

They both stared at me as if I was talking gibberish.

"I-I mean I like him but not in that w-way.."
Damn, my stuttering.

Woody then kisses me.

"..." Firey looks at us, shocked.

I silently kiss back.

We enjoy the kiss...

Until Firey HAS to take a photo.

Me and Woody immediately pull apart.

"DAMMIT FIREY!" I yell. Hiding my blushing face with my hands. Woody seemed to do the same.

Guess Woody's jealousy can really lead him away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah uhm. I kind of couldn't be bothered.

Suggested by: MarsOops

Total words: 1042

Enjoy your lives people.

For those that don't have a life - Enjoy your non-existant lives.