·𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘏𝘪𝘮·

Leafy x Coiny
Object Form

Firey's PoV:
Leafy got back into the game?! Great. I just need to ignore her and-
"Hey Fir-" I heard her, say Hi ba- no, ignore her, you don't remember her. Why are everyone happy she's back? She tried to kill us. "I.." I still hear her. Keep walking, ignore her completely. No, we do not know this stranger.
She gone? She's gone. Phew. Oh, no. She's talking to my former arch-enemy, Coiny. No. No. No.

I stare off into the distance, make no eye contact, no vocal contact. No nothing. Just be still. "Hi Firey." I turn around.
It better not be Leafy. Oh, thank god, it's just Coiny.
"Hi." I bluntly reply back.
"What's wrong? Do you know that Leafy's back?" Yeah, yeah, no. I don't.
"Who's doing the challenge?" I ask, completely changing the subject.
"Needle, because she's a fast runner." Coiny replies.
"I'm a faster runner." I say getting a bit annoyed.
"Oh, I thought you said that you were a slow runner."
"No, you said I was a slow runner."
"I did?"
"Yeah."
"Oh, ok."
God, he can get onto my nerves sometimes. Wait. Leafy's looking at me, upset. I glare. I then gave her a 'what-are-you-looking-at' glare. She notices and turns away. One hand holding her other arm.
Wait. Oh shoot. I just realized...

I gave my secret away..

She now knows I DO remember her. Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot.

Dammit.

Ugh, Coiny, why do you always have to make everything go wrong?
If you didn't flipping talk to me then surely she wouldn't find out!

Damn you Coiny.
Damn you Leafy.
Why you both always have to make me miserable.

Leafy's walking over. My brain is throbbing as if it is beeping to say "Alert".

"Look, I know you remember me, Firey." She says, looking down.
"You don't need to lie about it."

Ignore her.

Ignore her.

Ignore her.

Ignore her.

Ignore her.

Ignore her.

Igno-

...

I can't.

It hurts.

Why does it hurt?

My heart.

"Fine, I do remember you!" I say finally giving up.

"I knew you did." She said smiling sweetly.

"Listen, that act of sweetness and innocence aren't going to make you innocent, you hear me? You were never my friend, nor best friend. I knew you were a murderer all along so I pretended I wanted to be friends with you. Now I made a grave mistake of being even being pretend friends with you. So I purposely forgot you, and guess what? It doesn't hurt me one bit. It hurts me to talk to you. It hurts me to be FRIENDS with you. And you listen up here. Talk to me once more and I'll get the viewers and voters to eliminated you again, because you don't deserve friends. You deserve to be eliminated into where ever the heck you go. And that I wouldn't care less where you went. Either to hell or heaven. I don't give 2 craps about you or your life. Now don't talk to me. Or else." I spat, harshly.

She had tears in her eyes. I realized that she was holding a piece of white square paper and she let it go and it flew off.
She started crying.
"I thought you were someone I could trust. Someone that will forgive me for what I've done wrong.. Someone who'd understand why. Someone who cared. And not some sort of idiot, that thought I was someone who wanted everyone to die, everyone to have a miserable life. Look, that's not me anymore. I don't want to be a villian here. I want to change the way I was. I want to gain my reputation back. And I thought you'd understand. I guess I overestimated you. You're nothing but a cold-hearted jerk. Coiny's better than you at the rate."