·𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 (𝘗𝘵2)·

I highly suggest you read The Emotions Part 1 first. But if you have already read it...

Welcome back!

________________________________________

Leah's PoV:

I walked near the boys and girls toilets, just standing outside and waiting for Freddy to stroll over.

He finally walked over, still emotionless.

I asked what was wrong.

"Freddy? Listen, what happened at the start of Science.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that to you. I sound so mean and horrible now that I think about it." I say.

"It's ok.." He says, "I... Have something I want to say.."

"Uh, well.. Go ahead." I say, smiling again.

"I... h-have a-a crush on you.." Says Freddy, hiding his blushing face..

Now that I think about it..

The time he tried to give me that Rose..

The time we went to the beach and after looking at me wearing a bikini he had a nosebleed and avoided contact with me on that day.

That time he hugged me randomly and ran away, red-faced.

The time he tried to protect me from Paris.

The SECOND time he tried to protect me but this time from a bully, but got beaten up instead and was sent to the Nurse..

Just an hour and a few minutes ago where he tried to protect me from Paris but Lily pushed him back.

Just then when he was happy I was holding his arm to keep him there, and when I let go he frowned..

When he was emotionless preferably heartbroken a few minutes ago...

Oh right. The reality. Let's not stay on this world. It's sorta boring. Back to reality!

"Wow.. That sums up EVERYTHING.."

I look up. And see Freddy gone.

The next thing any normal person would do is go back to their friends and ask where he went.

But I'm not normal.

So I went around trying to find him.

And then had no luck so went back to my friends.

Turns out he sat back down because I was in another world for almost 10 minutes and couldn't be snapped back into reality.

I sighed and sat down, relieved he didn't run around and get into trouble with the past bullies he got beaten up with.

I sat next to Cody.

"So.. What happened?" I looked at the source of the voice. Cody. He has a smug look on his face as if we had been making out and I just went to the girls toilets to get myself cleaned up off the proof that he gave me a hi-

What the hell, Leah?!

I suddenly blushed. I hid my face into my hoodie.

"CoDDDyyyyYYYYY-!" I screamed quietly, also voice-cracking.

"Well... You seem to have read my mind.. Didja then?" He said, his smug smirk growing bigger.

"NO!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me.

I noticed everyone's attention at me, so I death-stared them, then they turned around. As if nothing happened.

I sighed, resting my head with my hand.