·𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦·

Pickle x Taco
Here is the setting.
Also, if you didn't watch the banter between Pickle and Taco, at the end of Season 1 then you won't understand the concept of this story. I suggest you watch it first and then read this story.

Now here's the setting:
Basically, I guess this could be set in Medieval Times. Where there were fights and stuff.

It is based on what happened between Taco and Pickle in Season 1 I'll explain right now.

Basically, instead of a contest for somewhat million dollars. This one is different but based around the same.
Taco and OJ are in a fight for their land. So Taco wants OJ's land, and OJ wouldn't give her it. So they battle. And Pickle is in Taco's side, whilst the others are on OJs side. Taco loses and calls everyone mean names. And that is the part when Taco says to Pickle; 'Of course you don't get it. You were never really my friend, you were just part of my cover.'
And Pickle gets upset. So Pickle goes to OJs Team and Taco lost. So she ran away, into the forest on her own. This is also humanized too.
And here is where the story starts.
Sorry for wasting your time on this. I just didn't really want you to be confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taco sits there. Alone. She looks to the side of her and it's empty.

Just like her heart.

She has always liked Pickle, except she doesn't know if he likes her back.

He probably won't after she called him a 'cover'. And not a real friend after all they've been through together. She wants to go into OJs castle and say 'sorry'. But she knows they won't forgive her. Because that's just OJ. Always thinking about himself and no one else.

She walks through the crowding trees, their branches sticking out trying to grab Taco. She lives in the bushes now. She gets stung every now and then by bees and wasps because they think she's envading their privacy, though actually she would never murder a fly.

She wanders through into some sort of open air. And guess who she sees sitting on the grass with?

Pickle was sitting down with some other girl.

No reason why, but Taco felt a glint of jealousy. The exact feeling of jealousy when Pickle chose OJ after she called him a cover.

She decided to take a closer look. She saw the girl had pink hair tied in two buns. Like a bear. She had pink fluffy hair and she wore a pink dress.

(I'm creating this random character on the spot, she isn't a real object in the object series. Meaning she is NOT Bow.)

Her eyes were blue and purple. No wonder Pickle couldn't look away from her eyes.

She decided to look like a wild animal. She went to grab leaves and sticks them to her already-dirty hair with mud. She gets broken branches from trees and gets ready to pounce on them.

(Don't try to pronounce this but just imagine her yelling like a wild animal xD)
"AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAJFJDJCNSOBKSBOCBSDOEHOWHEPXHDOSHHOSHFODHWI" Screams Taco, her dumb side taking place, her on all fours. Pickle stares and the pink girl legs it. She screams yelling for help.

Taco looks up to think triumphantly they both ran away, but realised only the girl ran. So her face turned into a frown. She stood back up on her legs and quickly walked away.
"T-Taco!" She hears Pickle calling her name... But she walks faster.
"Taco! Wait!" He says getting up onto his feet. "It's not what you think it is!" He says. She starts running. But he still won't give up.

"Taco! She isn't my girlfriend!" He says.
But she doesn't care, she doesn't care anymore. Her heart was broken. She didn't want to talk to him anymore.