·𝘈𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶·

Loser x Cake
Humanized

The first day of my new highschool.

Man, having to move houses really is tiring.
Hello! I'm Loser! I've managed to move schools at least 5 times due to the job that my father has.

I am a 10th Grader, and I have gotten accepted into this highschool, known as BFB High. It's one of the most successful in its history, and I'm hoping I won't have to move away from it. I'm planning to be a model.

My mother died when I was 10. She gave me a blessing, and it somehow happened. The blessing was that I would be a good-looking man, if I do say so myself, and with that blessing, tons of girls like me. I mean, I'm okay with that, but the only problem is...

I'm really, really gay.

I have noticed my liking for boys since I was 8. I didn't tell my parents in case they didn't approve of it. I wanted the best for my mother and father. But of course, my mother had to die.

I have moved on from her death for a while now. But I still miss her. I promised myself that I'll keep the ones I can close to me, so I won't lose them ever again.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!!!
I woke up to the sound of my ANNOYING alarm, and sleepily smacked my hand onto the snooze button. I sat up, and got myself ready for the new school. It's my first day, and I'm not excited.

I start putting my "Loser! 11" t-shirt on, and I put my favourite sleeveless vest over it. I tug my fingerless gloves and my necklace on both with my model emblem on it, and I pulled my black jeans on.

My father's almost never around, his business is more important to him, as it depends on our life and our money. I never blamed him.

I stumble across the concrete path, staring at my own two feet, not really paying attention. Then I bump into someone.

"Ow." She said.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!!" I exclaimed.

"Like, watch where you're, like, going!!" She turns around with an annoyed look planted on her face. But as soon as her eyes met mine, her face looks dreamy.
"Oh, like, do you know how rare it is to, like, have a cute guy, like, bumping into me?"

"Yeah, Match, he IS kinda cute, but what about Eraser?" Says the other girl.

"Hm... I'm not, like, sure." The girl replies.

I felt so awkward, standing between two girls fangirling about my looks so I backed away slowly, and when I was finally out of their sight, I bump into another person... I really need to stop being so clumsy.

"Oh! Hello." Said the girl, "I haven't seen you around.. Are you new?"

"Y-yeah. I am.." I replied awkwardly.

"Would you like a tour of the school?" She asked, with a genuine smile.

"If that's okay with you!" I said, smiling back.

"My name is Leafy." She announced, "Nice to meet you..."

"Loser." I said, rubbing the back of my head, awkwardly. Leafy is a white tanned girl with bright green hair, and a leaf pin in her hair. She's wearing a black button skirt and a green hoodie with a leaf symbol on it. Her shoes are a nice grey converse.

"Nice to meet you Loser! This is Pin." She pointed to another girl with red hair, pale skin and a silver headband. Pin is wearing a red dress with a jet black cardigan, and black tights with white converse.

"Hello, Pin!" I greeted, happily.

"Hi!" She replies back.

They gave me a tour of the school, and to be honest, it really is large. I'm pretty sure I'd get lost if they weren't here for me.