·𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴·

Firey x Leafy
It's set after BFB 6, but before BFB 7, also humanized.

Leafy's POV:
I can't believe it. I got eliminated? Why?
So many mysterious questions that cannot be answered. And you wonder where the eliminated contestants end up at? In Yoyleland, really far away from where BFB is taking place right now...

Second in BFDI...
Second-last in BFB...

Maybe, it's just a dream? A nightmare? I'll never know. The other eliminated contestants are staying away from me, scared that I might turn crazy after the finale of BFDI, memories like them... Are always stuck in their minds like glue. I hear them whispering behind me as I sit in silence, muted by regret and guilt. I hear an object come close.
"Hey... What's up?" I turn around, and pain flows up to my neck because I've been sitting still for at least an hour, in that position.
I see Bracelety. The Ice-Cube adorer.
"Hi..." I say my voice husky because I haven't spoke to anyone since I first came here.
"So... Pencil wants to talk to you, she's over there if you wanna talk..." She's different from what I saw at her elimination on a TV screen that randomly appears from the air and shows us what's the challenge, who's eliminated and basically what happens. She's acting really different.
I decided to go up to Pencil, as I stand up I feel my legs get struck with pins and needles. Pin... Needle... I don't need them. I walk over struggling to get my balance, and sit down in front of Pencil.
"Uh, Hi." I say a bit nervous.
"Hey, so I'm thinking... Seen as it's the 4th season... I'll forgive you for what you did 6 years ago... Because everyone deserves to be forgiven and given a second chance... Right?" She said, steadily.
"Oh, well... I'm very grateful. Seen as no one has even tried talking to me except from Woody."
Pencil nods in agreement and we start talking about BFDI. She asks me how it felt to be announced as Second place and I told her "It was really worrying, scary even embarrassing."
Pencil awed at my 'up-for-elimination's and laughed at my fails. She also sighed at the right times and really made me cheered up.

Then she changed the subject...
"Sooooo, are you and Firey a thing? By any chance?" I stare at her if she just spread glue all over my face,
"No... Why?" I reply.
"Because, Bubble kept pointing out to me how you've been really kind to Firey in the finale. How you said you would be happy if either of you two win, and how he rescued you from getting crushed, even though the impact was on him not getting the prize he deserved..." She said trailing her voice away.
"He even said he wanted you as the prize, didn't he...?" I blushed. Remembering what he said. I turned away and said in a cold voice "Why are you even bringing this up? He doesn't remember me anymore."
She moves her head to look at me straight in my face, she sees the bitterness in my eyes and a tear falls down. Whilst I try and avoid eye contact.
"No." She says, "no, he does remember you." I look at her, taken aback by what she said.
"He even told me, before I got eliminated."
I looked at her, wanting more explaination.
"He says he does remember you. Puffball gave him a bit of a headache, and made him forget about Season 1 almost... Until Coiny asked him about it, but he definately does remember you." I can't believe it.
He does.

He does.

He does.

He does!!!

Ok, back into reality.

"Didn't you see it? Well. Maybe not, but Firey was smirking for a split-second after you were eliminated. That's a bad sign but later on he barely talks anymore. It's because he's depressed. He misses you. He loves you." I couldn't believe my ears.
Is it my hearing playing tricks on me?
Pencil looks over to the distance and cranes her neck. She suddenly stands up and stands on her tip toes, she then gasps and whisper in my ear. But all I could hear was 'Look! Look!' and kept repeating it. I turned around and saw...

Firey.

Pencil said "I'm gonna leave you two lovebirds and talk to Bracelety~" I tried to protest about the 'lovebirds' part, but she already ran away. She's lucky this time.
I look at the floor away from Firey, and avoiding eye contact once again.
"So... Hi..."
"Why did you purposely forget me?" I said in an unfriendly manner.
"Listen, once I explain it, you'll get the answer." He says, "basically, if I did talk to you and acknowledged you in a way, then the others will try and take me away. So what I had to do was either ignore you or purposely forget you, and I didn't want to be rude by igoring you... I just... Hoped for the best." He says.

Part of me agreed and understood that, but some of me didn't get why he had to forget me. But I decided not to point it out.
"I love you Leafy..." I look up to him and we lock eyes. "I love you since the first day we met, the kindness you gave to the others. The patience you had with them. The determination you had to go through the whole Season 1... You were really really nice to me, but what did I give you? I gave you nothing in return except from hate, rejection, revenge from the ferris wheel... That's all I gave you yet you still forgave me. I appreciate it, all of it... I'll appreciate it even more if you agree to go out with me." He looked at me with hope in his eyes. His porcelain hair up in the air. His tender arm out holding a very rare pink rose towards me, I could hear Pencil and Bracelety screaming and fangirling about 'Fireafy'.
Me and Firey just stare at them until they finally become quiet.
"I-I..." I finally managed to choke out. And I looked down, feeling really warm even though it's Autumn.
"I agree to go out with y-you." I said looking up with confidence. But the confidence is shrinking because the girls in the background are fangirling so hard.
Firey just looked at me blushing real hard. I stared at him shocked at what just happened. Also blushing.
Then I did the most romantic thing I have ever done to anyone, especially my best friend.

I kissed him full on the lips, closing my eyes and enjoying every second of this moment.
He kissed me back, and as soon as we drew apart I turned around, embarrassed by what just happened.
"Leafy." Firey said getting my attention. I turned around and saw Firey's face.
"So now... We're a 'thing', should we... Keep it a secret?" He says blushing when he said 'thing' I looked at him, then kissed him again. And replied with a 'Yes' and smiled.
He smiled back...

The TV screen then shows us the elimination.
"Oh shoot. I need to be there!" He said panicking. I then shot up, and told him to grab my hand.
"Ok, how will this help me?" He said questioning my map.
I pulled my map out and said 'Blue skidoo, we can too!'
We both got sucked into the map and appeared in Goiky Island, we saw the Elimination Place and he ran to there saying 'Thanks'. I smiled. Then teleported back.

My crush noticed me.

1337 words in total.
Suggested by: TheOfficialMintFrap