🐼twenty

junghee hold the grab of euiwoong hand tight, she look down at it but euiwoong immediately pull it away from her.

"let's get back to our tent."he clear his throat before walk away but junghee stop him by pulling the hem of his shirt.

euiwoong stop, then he sigh. he know she already notice it, he can't do anything about it now. "i remember someone who have the same scar like you."junghee said.

but euiwoong didn't said anything, he look down. he's still back facing junghee but he could sense the questions face of her.

"he got that scar when he try to save me back then, you remind me of him.. and i remember you did the same a few weeks ago too."

still euiwoong didn't answer her, euiwoong let out a sigh again. he turn around to see the girl looking down at the ground.

he take her hand and brought it up to his face. junghee look up, euiwoong cover his face with her hand from his nose until his chin.

"do i look the same?"he suddenly ask, "do i look like him? with that black mask.."junghee purse her lips, she know something.

"you're that boy, right?"she look right in his eyes, he didn't said anything but find himself nodding at her questions. "you are?"

"what if i said it's me? did you trust me?"he slowly let go of her hand and it's fall to her side. "park junghee.. should i be honest to you?"

junghee didn't reply, she wait for him to continue. "what your reaction if i said like a girl from our class?"he suddenly ask.

"i-i don't know.."junghee unknowingly feel pain in her heart as she heard what he said, as she remember last time.. guanlin is her crush but she feel this way. "who's that lucky girl?"

euiwoong form a small smile, "park junghee."junghee immediately look up at him when he said her name. "i'm not playing around."

"but-but- i-"euiwoong grab both her hands, before pull her into a short kiss. junghee froze in her place with the sudden contact.

euiwoong pull away and smile, "i like you park junghee, i like you since i laid my eyes on you."he confess.

"but i- i don't know what i feel about you."she admit, "it's okay, you don't have to give any answer now cause i'll be waiting for you. okay? you call me if you make up your mind."

he softly pat her head, "let's get back to our tent before teacher search for us."he hold her hands and start to walk away from where they stand just now.

she find herself blush and smile, "thanks."junghee suddenly said, "thank you for saving me that day. you got hurt because of me.."

"i'm fine."he said as he take a glance at her, they soon arrive at their tent and guanlin approach them..

"i see there's something going on when i'm not around."his eyes look at their hands and he smirk. "euiwoong already make a move? ohh what a man he is."

he keep teasing them, "oh shut up linlin."junghee unknowingly look down with her already red cheek.

°•°•°•°•°

that's the last.. sorry, i just want this story to be end, i know i'm in a rush. oh, do read my other story.. i really appreciate if you did and thank you for the 2K readers! i love you all. and again sorry about this short crappy story.

i'm out now, have a nice day. :')

-mhj