🐼six

"hey little girl, what are you doing here late at night?"one of the man ask in a drunk way.

of course he is cause he's totally drunk. he walk closer to junghee make the girl immediately back away.

"don't come closer."junghee warned as she point her finger at them. one of them laugh.

"aigoo this girl is so cute."suddenly he grab junghee hand make junghee scream in fears.

but another man immediately cover her mouth with their dirty hand. "shh, we're not gonna hurt you."

junghee feel the urge want to cry. the man hold onto her waist and junghee close her eyes.

she don't know what to do now and a tears slip down her cheek. the man start to touch her but the next thing she know, she heard a scream in pain.

"yah! who are you?"one of them yelled. junghee try to open her eyes and found the men all whining in pain on the ground.

she saw a figure in a hood standing in the middle of them. "you don't have to know me. but one thing, if you try to touch this girl again, i will make sure you lose your hand."

junghee didn't see his face but that voice seem familiar to her. the boy walk closer to her pull her hand.

he also grab her things on the ground and drag junghee away from the men.

junghee was blur and her brain can't process what just happen. she still crying for.. she don't even know why.

"are you okay?"the boy finally ask when the stop at an open place where there's some people walk around there.

junghee keep silent as she look down. suddenly she feel the boy pull her in a warm hug.

"it's fine now, you're safe here."he cooed as he pat her on her back.

junghee nod her head but said nothing. when the boy pull away from the hug, she look up at the boy.

but one thing that make her shocked was how he look. he already pull down his hood that cover his face.

"e-euiwoong?"

°•°•°•°

it's been a long time since i last update.

-mhj