🐼twelve

since there's no card or anything from the person who send junghee the watch, she can't stop thinking about it.

"what's wrong this time?"joon ask as she sit in front of her. euiwoong still not here so she's freely talk out loud.

junghee sigh and shook her head. "it's nothing, i'm just curious about something."

"about what?"junghee shook her head and smile at joon.

at that time euiwoong enter the class and sit at his place. "what are you doing here again kim joon? gossiping about me again?"

"oh my god, why are you so confident that we talk about you? you are non someone famous or whatever."joon yelled.

euiwoong laugh and ignore her. "yah lee euiwoong, mrs.seo want to meet you at his office now."doyeon said.

"do she even have to yelled like that?"joon ask half whisper to junghee.

junghee shook her head and look up at euiwoong. "why he want to meet you?"she ask.

euiwoong get up from his seat and shook his head. "i don't even know.. if teacher already here, tell her i'm going to meet mrs.seo okay?"

"okay."junghee make an okay sign.

"eo- i-i will leave now."euiwoong stutter in his word a little but he's smiling before walk away.

"what's wrong with him?"joon ask.

"don't know."

°•°•°•°

#WannaOneSecondWin 🎉

-mhj