🐼nine

a sweat form onto junghee forehead as she let out a heavy breath. euiwoong look at her weirdly.

she don't know if that was a dream or a memory of her. but she don't know that boy.

"you have a nightmare?"he ask, he look so worried that he don't even notice that he's holding junghee's hand.

junghee nod and try to breath properly. "did i do something worst? or anything?"finally she ask after a while.

looking around the class and it's completely empty. "you ask someone to help you.. are you fine now?"

junghee sigh and nod. "sorry.."junghee said as she look down.

that when she notice euiwoong hand was with her. she fake a cough and pull away her hand.

"i'm sorry, i didn't notice that."junghee just nod. she's now blushing like a tomato.

"uhmm.. you don't want to go out for recess?"he suddenly ask, try to not be awkward.

"nope.. i'm not hungry."

"oh okay."euiwoong said before look out from the window.

"you know.."euiwoong turn to look at junghee. "i've dreaming about this one boy that i never see his face."

euiwoong chuckle. "how could that be?"he ask.

"but i'm not sure if that was a dream or a memory of me. that boy came and save me just like what you did last night but i've never see his face because of his hood."junghee told more.

"not a glimpse of his face?"

she shook her head but then she remember something. "but i remember one thing, he got some scars on his left arm.."

euiwoong put his arm in his coat pocket. "ugh.. i suddenly feel hungry, let's go out."he get up from his seat.

junghee frown but nod and both of them walk out from the class.

°•°•°•°

i don't know what i just write c:

-mhj