🐼seven

"anyeong lee junghee."euiwoong smile at her with a small wave. junghee immediately back away from him.

"why? how?"

"what?"

euiwoong let out a soft chuckle when he crouch down a little to same his height as her.

he wipe her tears with his thumb. "you should not walking alone at this time with all these things, it's dangerous you know."

the way he talk.. it's so different from what he is in the class.

"i'm-"

"it's fine, let me walk you home now. kaja.."before junghee could said anything he pull her hand with him.

they were walking side by side now as euiwoong help her carry her things.

"thanks."

euiwoong turn to look at her with a small smile, even tho he know that she didn't see his smile because of the darkness.

"for what?"euiwoong ask.

"for helping me just now. i'm so thankful to you, if you're there i'm sure i-"

"it's fine, i'm just helping tho.."euiwoong said again. junghee can't fight back so she just keep quiet.
the walk was kinda silent until they arrive in front of junghee's house. "so, i guess i will see you at school tomorrow then."

junghee nod. "thanks again."

euiwoong step closer to her and again he bend down a little to match his height with her.

"anything for you."he whisper with those smile before back away and he walk away.

"bye."euiwoong wave his hand at her. junghee wake up from her small daze only smile to see his figure slowly fade away from her sign.

i get into her house only to be greet by her brother.

°•°•°•°

i hate myself for writing this ugly crap.

-mhj