🐼nineteen

junghee shook her head as she lean her head onto the bench. she don't think there's anything interesting to tell them.

"oh come on lee junghee, it's not like we will tell anyone about it though.. it's just the three of us here."guanlin smile.

junghee sigh then she put her hand together. "fine, there's nothing really interesting.. as you know i only have gunhee as my brother without no parents just like woongie cause they died when i was 10 years old in a car accident. that's all i think."

the two boys groan, "well that's better than nothing."euiwoong said and he give the girl a small smile.

"you should be grateful to still have both your parents with you, guanlin-ah."guanlin fall silent for a few seconds before he nod his head.

"yeah i should appreciate them, thanks for you two. let's get back to our tent now, teacher might search for us if we stay here any longer."

euiwoong get up first from the bench and the two follow after him. "it's nice to have someone to talk to like this."guanlin said when he wrap his hand around euiwoong's shoulder.

"you're right.."junghee smile, euiwoong nod his head in agree. "i rarely open up with people about my life story."

"me too."

"wanna hang out sometimes when we get back to seoul?"guanlin suddenly ask.

"why not linlin, arcade? movie? or amusement park?"junghee ask which make euiwoong and guanlin laugh at her excitement.

"anything is fun junghee, you're get too excited for this."euiwoong softly pat her on the head which she frown cause he make a messed on her hair.

"yah yah.. my hair, you ruined it."junghee push euiwoong's hand away from herself but the boy just laugh.

guanlin chuckle. "lemme fix it."junghee stop walking when guanlin stand right in front of her, he reach out his hand to fix her hair.

but...

"yah lai guanlin!"

euiwoong and guanlin start to run away from where junghee stand cause guanlin didn't fix her hair..

but he even make a messed. the two boys laughing like crazy while running to their campsite.

junghee have no choice but to walk alone back to her tent. she swear if she see that boys again, she will smack them on the head.

•°•°•°

i'm just too lazy to write.. and i lost idea in writing this ff. should i just discontinue it?

-mhj