🐼fifteen

"hey dude, it's fine. we will join this tho, doyeon was always like that so let her be."guanlin pat euiwoong on his back.

euiwoong give him a small smile. "thanks guanlin."euiwoong said and guanlin just nod.

"let's go home together?"guanlin ask.

"surely."

the two walk out from the class. "yah lai guanlin!"guanlin stop on her track when he heard someone call his name.

euiwoong also turn around to look who's calling that boy. junghee?

"yo! park junghee, whadup?"guanlin did a high five with junghee. he treat her like a boy.

"hey you're here too woongie?"junghee laugh when she call euiwoong like that.

"aigoo woongie? what a cute nickname."guanlin chuckle.

"yah i told you to stop calling me that."euiwoong yelled but junghee just laugh her ass out.

"why are you here?"guanlin ask when the two stop laughing.

"wanna go home, of course. i'm just calling you for fun."junghee said with a small grin.

"aish this girl. kajja."guanlin drag the two along the hallway, out from the school compound.

"about the camp trip euiwoong-ah.."junghee stop half of her word. she look up at euiwoong.

"don't worry, i will help you with doyeon. i'm sure she will go if we have a talk with her."junghee continue.

"yeah, you don't have to worry woongie~ our junghee is a tricky person so she know what to do."guanlin agree.

"don't call me that gulliver."euiwoong pull guanlin hand that wrapping around his shoulder.

"woongie~ aww it's so cute."guanlin tease him more.

"yah! stop it."

guanlin laugh and run away from the two. "catch me if you can woongie~"

"yah! you just wait until i got you gulliver!"euiwoong yelled and he start to chase after guanlin.

"hey wait for me!"junghee yelled and laugh when euiwoong jump on top of guanlin.

°•°•°•°

unedited

i run out of ideas!

-mhj