🐼eleven

"junghee, mom give you this."geunhee throw a paper bag at junghee before plop down on the couch.

"what is this?"she ask and look up at geunhee. geunhee rise up his shoulder and shook his head.

junghee look at the paper bag and examine it. "mom said someone put it at the door this morning after we go to school."

junghee purse her lips. she take off a small ribbon on that paper back and slowly she open it.

she was kinda shocked when she see what inside of it. "what in it?"geunhee ask.

in it there's a small box and junghee take it out. "wristwatch?"geunhee ask and junghee nod her head.

"woah, this person seem rich."

junghee ignore what her brother said and she open the box. there's a black with purple wristwatch in it.

and it's really pretty, wait nope. it's look like a boy watch but to junghee, it's look really cool and she love it.

"well i think this person know your type. and your favorite color too."geunhee state again.

"my type?"geunhee nod.

"your type, boyish things, look cool and all that. gosh, there's no girl want to wear something like that."he make a disgust face.

"how did you know? you're a girl?"junghee tease him.

"i'm not okay, but i have a friend."geunhee grit his teeth and look unsatisfied.

"girlfriend?"

"it's just a friend!"junghee burst out laughing at her brother cuteness and those red cheek too.

°•°•°•°

double update woah woah //dabs

-mhj