🐼thirteen

"she's wearing the watch that i give her!"euiwoong exclaim slowly once he walk out from the class.

he smile from ear to ear when he notice that. "it's suit her very well."he muttered again.

as he walk along the hallway, he can't stop smiling until he arrive in front of the staff room.

he knocked twice before open the door. he walk to mrs.seo place and found she's waiting for him there.

"yes ssaem you want to see me?"euiwoong ask with a polite way, respect the older one.

"oh you're here.. okay, here that this."mrs.seo hand him a piece of paper.

"what is this ssaem?"euiwoong ask as he start to read the paper and look up at the older woman.

"so as you see, we have choose you to be the leader of that things and i think you know the reason already."mrs.seo point at the paper.

"but ssaem, why me? you could just ask the senior to be the leader instead."euiwoong state.

"well, don't you see there? it's only for class 4-1, your class only. there's no any other class that participate."

"but ssaem, what about daehwi or guanli-"

"no but, i assign you to be the leader not them cause i trust you lee euiwoong."

euiwoong let out a sigh. "fine, so i have to give this out to them too?"mrs.seo nod.

"yeah and make sure everyone got their parents permission to go including lee junghee."

"yes ssaem."euiwoong smile unknowingly when mrs.seo said junghee name.

°•°•°•°

unedited

i'm bored..

-mhj