🐼sixteen

it's the day to go on that camp trip and here all the students from class 4-1 gather outside the school.

"where is doyeon?"mrs.seo ask make all the students look at each other.

"uhm.. she can't make it ssaem, she refuse to come cause of some reason."euiwoong answer.

mrs.seo sigh then she pat him on his back. "it's fine. okay guys."mrs.seo clap her hand to get her students attention.

all the students turn to look at her. "gather up now and make two lines, boys and girls."mrs.seo command.

they did what she said. "okay guys, as you know that you all will go on a camp trip.."

"so i just wanna say good luck to you guys and hope this camp trip will go really well."

"nae ssaem."the students said in the same time. mrs.seo smile proudly.

"eo! the bus are here!"one of the students yelled excitedly. same goes to the other too but some of them didn't.

"line up guys and don't push each other. make sure you didn't leave anything behind."mrs.seo said again.

once all of them already in the bus, the driver start to drive away from the school compound.

junghee sit next to the window alone while listening to some music in her headphones. "can i sit here?"a voice ask.

junghee look up and found euiwoong. "surely you can, it's completely empty there."she said a smile plastered on her face.

"thanks."euiwoong flash a small smile back before take a sit next to her.

junghee back looking out at the window back but she was taken aback when euiwoong suddenly touch her hand.

"sorry.. but just want to ask you something."junghee rise her eyebrows, ask him to continue.

euiwoong smile. "you like the watch that i give you?"junghee was kinda lost at first then she let out a gasp.

"you're the one who give me that watch?!"she ask half yelled.

euiwoong chuckle and nod his head. "omg euiwoong-ah, jinjjan gomawo!"junghee exclaim and she hug euiwoong.

the boy was shocked at first but then he laugh. junghee pulled away from the hug with a smile.

"but why you give me that watch? it's kinda expensive tho."

"eum i just.. wanna give it to you, i don't know why. but you like it right?"junghee nod her head.

"look! it's pretty here."junghee held up her hand and show euiwoong the wristwatch that she wear.

"yeah it's suit you."euiwoong said and pat her on the head.

"it's because i'm the one who choose it for him."guanlin head suddenly pop out between the two seat.

"yash! i almost got an heart attack."euiwoong hit guanlin on the head.

"ouch yah jung-ah look woongie hurt linlin."guanlin pouted that make euiwoong hit him again.

"yah!"guanlin yelled but euiwoong and junghee just laugh it off.

"aww poor my little linlin, let me kiss that boo boo then the pain will disappear."euiwoong make a kissy face.

"ewww are you gay?"junghee ask with a laugh. both of them laugh too.

"we're not."

•°•°•°•

it's been a long time since i last update this! i'm so sorry for not updating this story.

-mhj