🐼three

junghee walk into her class and sit at her place. since it's still early in the morning there's not many students come yet.

but surprisingly euiwoong the new kid is here already. euiwoong seat was just next to junghee.

but as always, he sleeping while hugging his bagpack. "aigoo, why you're so cute."junghee squeal softly.

euiwoong didn't move and still sleep. junghee smile to herself as she found the boy was really attractive.

but she's not the type who fall for someone easily. but tbh, this euiwoong boy really look cute and it's opposite from his personality.

as she observe his cute face, she notice something. he have a scar on his neck.

she want to touch it but quickly pull away her hand away when euiwoong move his head.

he open his eyes and see junghee face near him. "what are you doing?"he ask with his deep voice.

"ugh.. sorry i- i uhmm.."she don't know what to say but her cheek already red like a tomato.

euiwoong rolled his eyes before turn to look in front. totally ignore junghee who's blushing.

she pouted but still stay silent. "good morning lee junghee!"suddenly a voice yelled.

junghee look up and spot joon, her best friend just come into the class. she walk to her place that just in front of junghee.

she place down her bagpack and turn her chair to face junghee at her back. euiwoong rolled his eyes again with joon presence there.

"good morning.."junghee greet her back with a small smile.

"did you finish your math work?"joon ask.

"of course, try to undid it if you want that mr.oh burn your hair."junghee joke.

joon laugh make euiwoong glare her. "can you slow down your voice?"he ask in annoyed.

"whatever.."joon mock euiwoong and ignore him before continue talk with junghee.

°•°•°•°

-mhj