😊An Unexpected Meet😊

Today, BTS had a fan meet in Daegu.
Outfit:

I was excited

I was excited.
I was a little tired from practice yesterday, but I feel fine.
We walked on stage and sat down in our seats
Order:
Namjoon
Jin
Gi Gi
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Yoongi
J-Hope
The first fan that came up was a girl with long, black hair.
She wore red lipstick and what looked to be false eyelashes.
She looked too familiar.
After she finished with Namjoon, she moved over to J-Hope.
"Hello, what's your name?" J-Hope asked taking a pen and signing her Tear album.
"My name is Jisoo," She said.
My eyes widened.
Could it be?
I turned to Jimin.
"Jimin! I think that's my old roommate, Jisoo. She looks just like her," I whispered to him.
Jimin looked over to her.
"Well, we'll see when she gets to you," Jimin said.
She moved over to me and her expression changed from a smile to a resting 'beach' face. (You get what I was going for)
"Um...hi," I said nervously.
I could feel Jimin look at me.
"Jisoo... Right?" I asked.
She nodded.
"Yes, I remember you, Gi Gi. I just... can't believe you made it this far...," Jisoo said.
I was shocked at her response.
"I also wanted to apologize for how I acted towards you before you became famous. I was just upset and jealous of how you had been chosen into a group so popular. Can you forgive me?" Jisoo said.
"Of course. How are you by the way?" I said.
"I was signed to AOMG Ent. I am now working on my songs," Jisoo said.
I nodded.
"Well, I wish you the best if future success! You also have a very talented voice as well," I said.
"Thank you! I will always be rooting for you, Gi Gi," Jisoo said then waved to me.
I waved back.
Jisoo moved over to Jimin.
||
"Wait, so she apologized to you and is one of your fans!?" Vernon questioned.
I nodded.
"I honestly thought I would never see her again. At least, until she had a hut song," I said grabbing ramen off of the shelf.
"What Entertainment company is she signed to?" Vernon said grabbing coconut water off the shelf.
"She said AOMG," I said.
"That's nice. It sounds like she has gotten over what happened in the past," Vernon said.
I agreed.
"I was surprised. She had never been nice to me. Nor apologized for anything," I said.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Thanks for reading!
Also, I know it was short.
I knew it was going to be short.