😕A Very Serious Apology😕

I was eating with Taemin, Seungmin, and Lisa when PD-nim, had called.
I was shocked because he usually never called unless it was very important.
I answered.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey, Gi Gi. Can you come down to the company when you have the chance. We have something important to discuss," He said.
"Oh... Sure. Goodbye," I said.
"What did he say, Gi Gi?" Lisa asked.
"He said, that there was something important to discuss. But he said come in when I get the chance," I said.
She nodded.
"Anyways, Gi Gi, please continue your story about how you and Mark got stranded in the middle of the Pacific Ocean," Seungmin said.
"Ok, Mark was positive that he hadn't touched anything on the control panel. Since, the captain had left to go to the bathroom and asked him to look at the radar to see if he saw anything suspicious," I said.
But, when the captain asked if he had pushed this green button, he had came clean. The green button was to deactivate the tail spinners for 3 hours of cleaning," I said.
"Oh! Mark is such an idiot. A funny idiot," Seungmin said.
We all laughed.
"So, we were stranded there for 3 hours until the button went off," I said.
"Wow. I'm very sorry that happened to you Gi Gi," Taemin said.
"No, it was fun and funny," I said.
We had finished eating and I went to the company.
||
"Oh! Hello, Gi Gi. PD-nim and the SM Ent. manager are waiting for you," The receptionist said.
I nodded then headed to the elevator.
I had arrived on the floor and eventually the room.
I opened the door and there sat PD-nim, Han Se-min, and D.O.
"Hello, Gi Gi! Please sit down," PD-nim said.
In my mind I was mad.
I didn't want to see this jerk.
Neither hear his voice.
"Ok, you're probably wondering, why the heck am I here with this jerk?" Pd-nim said.
"Well, D.O has something very important to say to you," Han Se-min said.
"Gi Gi... What I did months ago was very unprofessional of me. If I was a best friend I would've taken off the camera and the mic. But I was too stupid and definitely wasn't a true best friend. You could've sued me for invasion of privacy and sued me for public embarrassment. To be honest, it hurt me everyday knowing that I had betrayed someone I was very close to. The members constantly let me know that what I did was wrong. I get hate from fans that were shocked by how stupid I was. All those days I wanted to just hide away and die. I wanted to apologize from my heart and say I'm sorry. I know you probably don't want to be my friend but I just wanted to apologize," He said.
I thought about it.
His apology was very serious.
And it did sound like it really came from his heart.
I look at him and a tear fell from is cheek and onto the table.
He wiped it away quickly.
"I forgive you. But if you do anything like that ever again I will sue you and never, ever talk to you again," I said.
"SM Ent. would also like to apologize for invasion of privacy and public embarrassment. We promise that whatever important things are going on that they are kept from the public," Han Se-min said.
I nodded.
"Give me a hug," I said.
"I'm sorry. Are we friends?" D.O said.
"Yeah, we're friends. But you'll have to prove to me that you can be a best friend again," I said.
He nodded.
——
KBoo News!:
D.O and Gi Gi Made Up!
SM Ent. and Big Hit Ent. let out a statement saying that D.O of EXO and Gi Gi of BTS have solved their drama between each other. July 9th, 2018, D.O had apologized to Gi Gi saying that he was sorry for invasion if privacy and public embarrassment. One of  SM Ent.'s CEOs said that the show will now ask for permission from any idols they premiere in the show. Meaning, if any info is said by them they will ask if they want it to be cut out for the sake of another accident. The two are now friends again.

More:
Vernon and Gi Gi spotted at a club!?
What did Mark and Gi Gi really do while they were on their trip back home?
Gi Gi's big birthday party was a blast for idols! Here are their thoughts.
Mark gets called 'Daddy' by a fan during Eyes On You Tour in LA!
BamBam speaks his thoughts on online haters.
Seventeen spoils some of their work on the You Make My Day Album!
Vernon says,"If he had the chance to marry Gi Gi he would,"!

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!