A Kiss Of Love

Depuis le début

Manik: Nandini please kuch toh bolo.....you are actually scaring me now

Nandini: Manik tumhe pata hai how dumb you are?

Manik: what?

Nandini who till now was facing the cliff, finally turned towards him and replied with a smile.

Nandini: Manik agar ek ladke ke muh se voh teen magical words sunne ke baad voh ladki uncomfortable ho ya fir she is sure that she doesn't feel the same then she would never behave normal with that guy Manik and abhitak mera jaisa bhi behavior tha even after that if you couldn't understand my answer na Manik then you are a certified idiot

Manik frowned listening to her reply since her words kind of still confused him.

Manik: matlab?

Nandini rolled her eyes at his foolishness and pulled him closer by his collar as she placed her lips upon him, indirectly answering his every question. Manik was shocked initially but as soon as he realised what she meant, he began responding to the kiss.

 Manik was shocked initially but as soon as he realised what she meant, he began responding to the kiss

It was a soft kiss. There was no urgency, no lust, no doubt and no inhibitions, it was just a warm kiss of love. Their lips melted perfectly with each other as if they were meant to be as they continued kissing each other with their eyes shut, getting lost in a world where it was only them and their newly blooming love. The world didn't matter to them anymore in that moment, all that mattered was just them.

Nandini was busy chewing his upper lip while Manik was busy relishing her lower one, clutching her waist tightly and digging his nails in her soft skin as Nandini ruffled his hair sensually, fisting and unfisting them occasionally.

They broke apart after a while, panting for air. Nandini had turned beet red after she realised what she did and turned the other side still blushing and breathing heavily while Manik was grinning like a kid who just relished his favourite candy. He saw Nandini turning the other side and before she could walk away, Manik held her hand and stopped her.

Manik: Nandini

He called out huskily and her blush just deepened.

Manik: I know that actions speak louder than words but today I really need your words Nandini....please

Nandini's heart skipped a beat listening to his request but she calmed herself down and turned, still not able to meet his intense gaze.

Manik: look at me Nandini

Manik spoke huskily as Nandini turned, holding her chin to make her look towards him.

Their eyes met and they were again lost in a world unknown but Nandini recovered soon and smirked seeing Manik so lost in her as something mischievous struck her mind.

Nandini*huskily*: Manik....I

Manik*in trance*: I...

Nandini: I