Accident #1

It was a Friday. It was hot. Light poured into the classroom as students wrote down notes.

A 6 months before graduation.

Beautiful blonde hair sparkled in the room. The sun enhanced his light features.

It showed his fair skin. His curvy body. His sexy and adorable face.

So much so that a certain green haired boy keep glancing at him.

But! Bakugou being Bakugou noticed his glances. He pointed him middle finger at him and seductively suck on his finger.
Making a certain green haired boy, blush madly. 'Come on! Stop doing that! You know what it makes me think'.

"Bakugou Katsuki are you listening? Answer this math problem!!" Bakugou looked up to the teach. He glared. The teacher said:
"If 3x−y=12, what is the value of 8x/2y?" He smirked as he licked a bit of his lip.

Only Midoriya saw this and made his face even redder if possible. "B. 4 to the 4th power" Teach sighed in defeat. "Correct... again"

Timeskip to after class

"Hey you guys want to come over today?! My parents just bought a beer bar and they left town on a work trip." A random kid said to Bakugou and a few classmates.

"Awesome! We can play and drink as much as we want! You in Bakugou?" Everyone turned to him as had his feet on the desk and was leaning on his chair looking sleepy.

He opened one eye sleepily and yawned. "Sure" Everyone erupted into a cheer. Some couldn't or didn't want to come. Only a fourth of the class was going including Midoriya.

He was worried about Kacchan.

'Kacchan shouldn't drink! I just going along to care for him! Yeah that's right! Not because I l-l-like him!!'

As they gathered to head the place. Deku followed behind them not wanting Kacchan to see him following him.

They sat on the couch with Bakugou surrounded by his classmates at both sides. Izuku was visibly angry. He sat on the kitchen near the guys.

They told jokes and laughed as music played loudly. Bakugou was bored and was thinking of leaving until- "Guys! Want to know what a Bloody Mary mixed with Vodka and a shit ton of Tequila taste like??" "FUCK YEAH DUDE POUR US A CUP!!"

Bakugou was the last one to drink. Seeing everyone already drunk, he said "pathetic" and drank a WHOLE cup full of the alcohol.
Izuku was panicking over the amount of alcohol he drank. Bakugou poured himself more but- "KACCHAN NO!! You shouldn't be drinking-" Bakugou tackled him to the ground.

He was on top of him and said "Why did you come then?" It sounded like he was drunk already.

"Answer me~ Come on Deku~ Won't you do it for me?~" he whispered into his ear.

Izuku Midoriya was in a troubling situation.

He was focusing on not reacting to his "not-crush-only-friend" being on top of him and seductively whispering suggestive things in his ear. But before he could answer, Bakugou began to move causing to grind against his groin.

Izuku looked up blushing like a red tomato. "K-k-Kacchan you s-shouldn't do t-that" "LET ME GO ALREADY!! I have to pee!!" "I CAME BECAUSE I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU DRINKING!!!"

With that Bakugou ran out of the door to go outside. 'Oh no'. "Kacchan! NO!! You can't pee there!!" "Then I'll fucking hold it until I reach my fucking home! Stupid Deku!!"

Bakugou tried to walk straight but was tripping over himself.

Midoriya's POV

Kacchan wasn't walking properly. Guess I'll help a bit. "Kacchan! I'll help you here hold on-" "Ahh~" The sound I just heard. 'Was it-Was that a moan?'

"Kacchan-" "Don't touch my stomach fucker~ It makes me feel weird." This- This is a test...right?! "Sorry Kacchan. Do you want me to-" "Carry me" "what?" "Just fucking Carry me home shithead"

Without delay, he bridal style carried him home. "Hey Dekuuuuuu~" "Yes Kacchan?" "Nothing! Ahaha!" I felt myself blush at his cute laugh.

"Kacchan we're here. Are your parents home? Are you going to be able to care for yourself? Can you open the door? Do you have your keys??"
"CAN YOU SHUT UP SHITHEAD DEKU!!"

He opened the door and no one was there. I saw a note as I came in.

Hey brat! We left on a 3 day couple's retreat. Don't blow up the house. No parties. No alcohol. No fucking got it. -Mom & Dad

Ps. Money is on kitchen counter. Eat the food. Kitchen counter. Buy stuff for the rest of the 2 days. -Dad

"Okay then Kacchan I'll just leave." "DEKU!!! COME IN HERE QUICK!!! OR I WILL BLOW YOUR DICK OFF!!!"

I ran in so fast I could be a ninja. "What is it Kacchan?!" "Help me piss" "..." "I'm sorry but I didn't hear you correctly... WHAT." "Help me piss"

He gestured to his pants. I unbuckled them and I tried to not focus on what was going on. Or else I'll react down there.

He turned around and moaned as I could hear him peeing and loudly moan. "A-Ahh~ Hmm~ that feels good~" I couldn't hold it anymore. I wait for him to finish and I grab his waist roughly. "A-ahh~ D-Deku What the fuck are you- Ngh~"

I was humping him from behind. "I'm sorry. Can't wait anymore." My right hand wandered up his shirt. I felt his nipple and began to play with it as I sucked on his neck. "Ah S-stop de- ah ku"

When he finished cleaning himself, I stopped. He pulled his pants up halfheartedly. He had drool coming from the side and panting hard with a blush on his face.

 He had drool coming from the side and panting hard with a blush on his face

Realizing what I did, panic came over me."I'm so sorry Kacchan!! I don't know what came over me!" I gentle grab his cheek for him to face me. I was about leave the smallish room until I was held back. Kacchan was holding me by my coat.

"Hey Deku!" I turn completely around. "W-what?" Fearing if he was sober and was going to kill me. "You going to leave me after all that?"

...
...
...

"What?"