The Way You Make Me Feel//RM

Hey pretty baby with the high heels on
You give me fever
Like I've never, ever known
You're just a product of loveliness
I like the groove of your walk,
Your talk, your dress/
Just kiss me baby
And tell me twice
That you're the one for me
-Michael Jackson

Requested by @jadeisathot

"Hey, love, can you come see for a second?"

You tossed your phone on the bed and stretched the arms before slinking your weary body out of the bedroom. Namjoon sat on your sofa, staring at his phone, looking godlike. He always looked godlike. He had some sort of golden glow pouring from his skin.

You curled up next to him so his arm (which rested on the couch cushions) was behind you. He quickly moved that arm to hug your shoulders.

"Look at this, ___. Hoseok wants to go dancing with us and the other couples. And Jimin."

"Poor Jimin," you said, skimming the message saying something about the dance club at 6:30 and that Jimin might find a date while we're there and to suck it up. Jimin, being the only one without a partner.

"Its his height, i swear," you sighed, looking deep into your lover's eyes.

He chuckled, showing his dimples. "Yeah, 'too many charms' my ass."

   "You sure you wanna go dancing?" You quirked up a brow.

He looked sideways at you, furrowing his brows. "Uh, yeah."

Completely unconvinced, you lifted yourself off the couch to go to the bathroom. "Okay.."

He followed suit, his arms swinging recklessly by his sides. "What's that supposed to mean?" He rested his chin on your shoulder while you fished a towel from the cabinet.

You turned to face him. "Oh, nothing. Just, you're Rap Monster, not Dance Monster."

"Are you quoting me?" he asked.

You booped his nose. "Maybe. Now get out, im taking a shower. We have about three hours before we have to leave and i need to curl my hair."

"Okay. Ill get your dress ready for you. Which one?" He leaned on the door frame. Effortlessly sexy. You wondered how you found a man so gorgeous.

Although you had just about three dresses in total, you made a definite decision. "Surprise me."

He laughed the cutest laugh. One that made his eyes form crescents. You loved when he laughed so you could really see how cute he is. "Okay."

   He shut the door behind him and you immediately peeled off your work attire. You discarded it into the laundry basket under the sink and returned to the shower.

    You let out a huge exhale as the warm water tickled your skin. You found yourself relaxing, sinking into the floor and down the drain with the streams. And you forgot the world around you while lathering a body wash into your skin gently.

    You haven't actually been out dancing before this very night, and while you weren't terrible, you certainly worried about doing so in front of seven men who do this sort of thing professionally.

   You were already back in your own head after ten short minutes.

    Once the heat became unbearable, you shut off the water and began to dry yourself down, mainly focusing on your hair. You wrapped yourself in the towel and opened the door. A cloud of steam surged into the hallway.