Chapter 106: Correlation

Start from the beginning

Species: Human

Elemental Affinities: [Medium] Terra (Earth), [Medium] Aer (Air), [High] Heos (Chaos)

"H-How is your level so high now? It wasn't that high before!" Jesse shouted as he unconsciously took a step. "What's a Heos Affinity? And why do you have nine Classes now?!"

"Let's just say..." She glanced at her quest notifications. "I completed something very difficult."

Ping!

Quest: Deicide, has been completed! You have killed Veritas before it could fully reach its destructive potential, as it would have devoured all of reality!

You have been rewarded with 500 levels worth of Experience and now level 1050! You may now equip 9 Classes instead of 6! Any skills you have used since the start of this quest, if possible, will under go an evolution into their ultimate form!

You have reached a milestone! From now on, Experience threshold to level up will be in the hundreds of thousands! But for you, and Party members, HP and MP, and any other energy source, will be increased by 100 per level up and per stat point in the respective stat!

[Divine Reward] activated! Since you gain 100 Divine Points per level up, and gained 500 levels in the process, you have gained 50,000 Divine Points!

Bonus Objective failed! You didn't prevent Veritas from harming the physical world, as some of it was wiped out of existence from the monoliths!

Bonus Objective failed! You did not use [Creature Tamer] on Veritas!

Bonus Objective completed! All the members of the Cult of the Crimson Eye have died! You will now receive the Blood Mage Class, enhancing all previous blood magic skills while allowing you to acquire new ones!

Bonus Objective completed! You have pleased Herobrine by preserving the legacy of the Clockwork Fortress, along with stealing a portion of Veritas' power into you! You will now receive the Heretic Class, and the [Naraka] skill!

Bonus Objective completed! You have pleased Notch with destroying the Clockwork Fortress and its members; no innocent lives will be sacrificed for dark intentions. You have been rewarded with the Harvester skill: [Gene Harvest]!

PAMA turned to look at its master, ignoring a stunned Jesse. "Master, about the Clockwork Fortress..."

"You'll have to tell me later," She ordered Blink to use his telekinetic powers to prevent the ice spikes her brother launched from impaling them. "I have a pest to get rid of."

PAMA looked at Jesse, who is prepared for another fight. And while PAMA could think about how Jesse has the advantage against The Lost it is possessing, PAMA only found the desire to spite. "As you wish, master." It replied, turning away from Jesse to walk over to Blink.

Jesse pointed at PAMA. "You're not going anywhere-!"

BLIP-!

Blink teleported PAMA away, letting the ice spikes he held telekinetically fall onto the platform before shattering.

"Hey!" Jesse shouted at the remaining purple particles of the mutant enderman. "Get back here!"

"Demanding never got you anywhere," Jess warned her brother as they stared at each other in the cold air. "And it certainly will not get you anywhere now."

"You may have defeated me," Jesse began, the green-white energy flaring. "But I'm stronger now!"

"That is the problem you're going to face soon," Jess growled as she closed her right eye. "I've been going easy on you."